Brother MFC-9130CW Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Brother MFC-9130CW Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (124.27 MB)
- Brother MFC-9130CW Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (124.27 MB)
- Brother MFC-9130CW Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (124.27 MB)
- Brother MFC-9130CW Printer Driver for Mac OS – Download (31.26 MB)
- Brother MFC-9130CW Scanner Driver for Mac OS – Download (293.09 MB)
- Download Brother MFC-9130CW drivers from Brother Website
Brother MFC-9130CW Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – ZA/1.10/Q version – Download (3.48 MB, Release Date: 01/10/2019)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS – ZA/1.10/Q version – Download (5.03 MB, Release Date: 01/10/2019)
- Download firmware from Brother Website
Brother MFC-9130CW Manual
Brother MFC-9130CW Review
Brother MFC-9130CW is a fast and reliable digital color all-in-one for small business. It has business features like a 3.7″ color Touchscreen display. Moreover, it also has wireless networking and designed to fit a small business budget and workspace. It prints and copies with high-impact color and crisp black documents.
Instead of printing and copying, it also can scan and fax. This printer has a 3.7″ color touchscreen display. Moreover, it also has a 35-page capacity auto document feeder to help lower operating cost. Here are five things the users should know about the MFC-9130CW.
Brother MFC-9130CW prints black at white at the very low rate of about $0.02 per page. However, color printing costs are on the higher side which is about $0.10 per page. The MFC-9130CW has an estimated lifetime cost which is $535. The cost isn’t expensive but isn’t cheap either.
This device is only moderately less expensive than the HP Color LaserJet Pro M281fdw. However, the MFC-9130CW printer has a lower lifetime cost than the HP. Therefore, it represents a fairly good value in the long run.
The MFC-9130CW gets of the best scorers in text quality testing. The MFC-9130CW’s text is near perfect with great clarity and clean, and smooth edges. It is also the sort of high-quality text from a laser printer.
It sometimes makes small fonts look just a bit light which is only noticeable under a microscope. However, that is such a minor detail that won’t make any disappointment. Thus, overall thumbs up for the text quality of MFC-9130CW.
Ease of Use
The large touchscreen control makes setup and navigating through easy functions easy. Moreover, a separate number pad facilitates typing in fax numbers. It includes an automatic document feeder and a bypass tray. Thus, it can handle large scanning jobs and irregular paper stock with ease.
However, it doesn’t have a flash drive USB port and doesn’t approve double-sided printing. Brother MFC-9130CW has the same model with automatic duplex printing. On the other hand, it costs almost $100 more.
The MFC-9130CW produces average quality graphics and photos. It has some noticeable pixelation in simple graphics, but not to a distracting degree. Generally, lines and bars in graphs have clean edges and bold, and solid colors. Photos are also noticeably pixelated.
However, a good enough quality and color composition are not jarring to a text document. This printer won’t satisfy all the users having the biggest concern in graphics quality. On the other hand, it will satisfy them in the front.
Besides the lack of duplex printing, speed is also the main weak point of the MFC-9130CW. In the cornerstone single sided text page, its speed is 11 pages per minute. Printing an 8″ x 10″ photograph took 2 minutes. Thus, this is definitely not for the users who value quickness.
Those are a brief explanation about Brother MFC-9130CW. Despite its printing speed which is slower than others, it offers many features with reasonable price. The MFC-9130CW still have many good features that won’t let the users down. Moreover, even the all-in-one device, it still has a lack of some points.
How to Install Brother MFC-9130CW Driver?
You can install the Brother MFC-9130CW printer driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).