Brother MFC-J6930DW Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Brother MFC-J6930DW Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (481 MB)
- Brother MFC-J6930DW Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (481 MB)
- Brother MFC-J6930DW Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (481 MB)
- Brother MFC-J6930DW Driver for Mac OS – Download (328 MB)
- Download Brother MFC-J6930DW drivers from Brother Website
Brother MFC-J6930DW Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – Q version – Download (3.4 MB, Release Date: 12/27/2018 )
- Firmware Update For Mac OS – Q version – Download (5 MB, Release Date: 12/27/2018)
- Download firmware from Brother Website
Brother MFC-J6930DW Manual
Brother MFC-J6930DW Review
An inkjet printer usually is not the best choice for an office. But this printer maybe changes your mind. Brother MFC-J6930DW has great quality printing and affordable price per page. There are advantages and disadvantages to the printer.
Brother MFC-J6930DW Advantages
Just like all gadgets, there will be advantages and limitations of the product. There are 3 advantages of using this Brother MFC-J6930DW printer.
- Support Print To A3 paper
This printer can print a wide paper until A3 size. It will help the user able to print a bigger poster. It also can help them to make a front and back cover for A4 sized book in a paper.
This size is ideal for office use. Because they may need to print some report which has bigger size than a usual document. For example a blueprint, or complicated big graphics.
- Cheaper Price
The printer price is cheap. It also has a cheaper printing cost. Brother MFC-J6930DW is sold on Amazon for about 188-235 dollars depending on the country.
Then, the printing cost for each paper is not high. It still cheap if compared with a laser printer. It’s 1,7 cents per page for the black and white document. And about 7.2 cents for a color document. Although this is an inkjet printer, the printing system is good. So there is no wasteful ink.
- Wireless Printing
It is also compatible to print wireless. The user can print through their computer or smartphone and iPhone. No need to send the file from phone to computer. Or installing cable anymore.
Just install the application for iOs and Android then tap the print button to print the document. Every people at the office can use it easily and the printing task can be queued too if they accidentally tap the print button at the same time.
- Touchscreen LCD
To simplify the user interface, Brother does not use a wink button. They choose to add a touchscreen LCD to replace the button. Its easier to use because the user can understand the symbol easily.
Brother MFC-J6930DW Disadvantages
There is a plus, and minus in a product. It is normal. In this case, there are several things to consider about this product.
- Slow Printing
This inkjet printer has a slow speed of printing color pages. It may cause a big problem if the user needs paper for a hurry.
Especially if a page contains a lot of detail in it. The average of printing color page is 8-9 seconds for Excel full graphics document. Not so fast but not too slow to.
Then, to print a full-color photo in the glossy document, this printer takes 2 and a half minutes for a paper.
This is a big printer. It has two trays inside the body. But after knowing that it can hold 250 sheets of A3 paper, it feels normal.
Brother MFC-J6930DW weight is about 25 kg. So make sure to place it on a tough wooden desk or a steel desk. Because the printing task may make the printer a little bit shaking and cause a movement of the desk too.
There are more advantages than limitation. To simplify the review this is the conclusion. Brother MFC-J6930DW is good enough for office use. It has affordable page printing cost, have a wireless connection and high quality of A3 size page printing. But, this printer is big and slow when used to print a full-color page with high detail.
How to Install Brother MFC-J6930DW Driver?
You can install Brother MFC-J6930DW printer driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double click on setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).