Brother MFC-J995DW Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Brother MFC-J995DW Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (471.24 MB)
- Brother MFC-J995DW Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (471.24 MB)
- Brother MFC-J995DW Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (471.24 MB)
- Brother MFC-J995DW Driver for Mac OS – Download (30.57 MB)
- Download Brother MFC-J995DW drivers from Brother Website
Brother MFC-J995DW Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – D version – Download (3.48 MB, Release Date: 12/27/2018)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS – D version – Download (5.03 MB, Release Date: 12/27/2018)
- Download firmware from Brother Website
Brother MFC-J995DW Manual
Brother MFC-J995DW Review
The Brother MFC-J995DW is an all-in-one inkjet designed for small business use. It is also useful for home office use. This model offers a high-capacity ink cartridge. Thus, it delivers a very low cost per page. This INKvestment cartridges also could last as long as a year.
However, according to the company only if it comes in the box will last a year. The users can print via wireless, USB and Ethernet. Moreover, it is also possible to print out using NFC with a mobile device. Here are the reasons why choosing Brother INKvestement MFC-J995DW.
Brother MFC-J995DW Design
There are some designs that make this INKvestment different from others. The front control panel angles upward 45 degrees. It makes operating the 2.7-inch color touch screen easier.
Moreover, the touch screen worked pretty well for most menu selections. There is also an SD Card slot and a USB memory port. These slots are useful for printing or scanning to a memory card or USB drive.
Printing onto plain paper did not disappoint on small office duties. The duplexer makes two-sided prints, so the unit printed text documents at 4 ppm. Moreover, the MFC-J995DW is extremely fast to print mixed text and color graphics.
In addition, it prints out letter-size glossy photos in 4 minutes and 6 seconds. It is a little faster than an average of 4 minutes and 33 seconds. Therefore, the print speed will not disappoint the user.
Copy and Scan Speed
Despite its print speed, Brother MFC-J995DW is quick to make copies. It makes a color copy in just 15.1 seconds. It is faster than the average of 25.5 seconds. Moreover, black-and-white copying is similarly quick. It makes a text copy in 12.7 seconds while the average is 15.2 seconds.
This Brother delivers high print quality across the board. The text looks quite sharp and dark. However, text in duplex prints come out slightly lighter. Moreover, graphic prints with a lot of detail and colors look accurate and well saturated.
The copies also have high quality. Graphics from magazine pages looks very close to the original with plenty of detail. Additionally, scans made to PDF format will reproduce text with accurate detail graphics.
Ink Cost and Yield
Brother offers super high-yield cartridges for this model. The company calls it INKvestment ink tanks. Moreover, Brother estimates the first four included in the box could last a year.
Using the super-high-capacity cartridges drops the cost per page to just 1 cent and 5 cents. However, the average cost per page with high-yield cartridges is much higher.
Setup and Software
Setting up this device needs to remove a few pieces of packaging tape. Moreover, don’t forget to put some papers on the tray. The ink cartridges are easy to insert in their slots. In addition, the slots are behind a hinged door on the front panel.
Those all of the reasons why choosing Brother MFC-J995DW for small business use. There is also a DVD-ROM to help the users go to the Brother support website. The team support will help to solve the user’s problem. Brother INKvestment MFC-J995DW offers a lot of features at a reasonable price.
How to Install Brother MFC-J995DW Driver?
You can install the Brother MFC-J995DW printer driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).