Brother MFC-L3710CW Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Brother MFC-L3710CW Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (403.94 MB)
- Brother MFC-L3710CW Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (403.94 MB)
- Brother MFC-L3710CW Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (403.94 MB)
- Brother MFC-L3710CW Driver for Mac OS – Download (20.93 MB)
- Download Brother MFC-L3710CW drivers from Brother Website
Brother MFC-L3710CW Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – G/1.54 version – Download (3.48 MB, Release Date: 13/12/2018)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS – G/1.54 version – Download (5.03 MB, Release Date: 13/12/2018)
- Download firmware from Brother Website
Brother MFC-L3710CW Manual
Brother MFC-L3710CW Review
Nowadays, professional always tend to choose all in one device that can perform many tasks. The reason is that the simplicity of one device offers to lessen the hassle they have to do. They have a busy schedule, and to perform each task in a different device will take their time too much. For that, let’s take a look at Brother MFC-L3710CW.
All in One Printer to Perform 4 Different Tasks
It’s popular to have a multifunctional printer that can run more than just the print function. Many added scan and copy, but not much topped it with fax function. Imagine, on how easy it will be when a single machine can do four different works. There’s no need to install four machines when one can do all of them.
Modern Looking, Complete the Professional Look
Compared to four machines than one, surely this printer will look smart and modern. The users will appear more professional. Moreover, it doesn’t need more space. It even will look okay to sit at the desk in the home or small office. Not to mention, the touch-screen LED display panel to add the modern feeling.
Fast Scanning, but not that Fast in Printing
The printer only has 19ppm for the printing speed, which categorized as slow for a laser printer. But on the other hand, for the scanning function, it can perform up to 22ipm for color and 29ipm for black/white. Thanks to the auto feeder for the scan and copy, that can automatically feed 50 sheets of paper.
Users have many options on how to use this printer. Aside from connecting the printer to the computer with USB interface, there’s also Ethernet, mobile, of Wi-Fi direct. With the various options, users can perform the command from any device without directly have to connect the computer to the printer.
This printer only able to accept plain paper, as this designed for professional personal. The paper tray can load up until 250 sheets of paper in one go, so there’s no need to hurry to feed the paper in.
Capacity on Each Function
Betting on the Brother name, Brother MFC-L3710CW gives the best result for each function. It has 600 x 600 dpi resolution for copy with up to 25% reduction until 400% enlargement.
For the print option, it has a resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi that came from 4 toner cartridges and drum image. The scan function will give a high-quality scan result with 19200 x 19200 dpi resolution. And lastly, the fax function can store memory of 500 pages with 33.6 kbps modem speed.
Monthly Use and Required System
This printer can stand for 30000 pages printing in a monthly cycle, but the recommendation is for 1500 pages. The inbox toner cartridge and drum image are only last respectively after 1000 pages and 18000 pages. The replacement of toner can yield until 1400 or 3000 pages for black and 1300 or 2300 for color. It can run for both Windows and Mac.
Overall, Brother MFC-L3710CW is surely for a professional and only suitable for personal use. And different from many other laser printers, this one doesn’t offer the duplex printing menu. But with the four in one functions, the printer is still a good one to go.
How to Install Brother MFC-L3710CW Driver?
You can install the Brother MFC-L3710CW printer driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).