Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (415.95 MB)
- Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (415.95 MB)
- Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (415.95 MB)
- Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver for Mac OS – Download (347.61 MB)
- Download Brother MFC-L5800DW drivers from Brother Website
Brother MFC-L5800DW Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – Z/1.38 version – Download (3.48 MB, Release Date: 12/06/2018)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS – Z/1.38 version – Download (5.03 MB, Release Date: 12/06/2018)
- Download firmware from Brother Website
Brother MFC-L5800DW Manual
Brother MFC-L5800DW Review
The Brother MFC-L5800DW printer is a great choice for offices and small business. This monochrome laser all-in-one printer offers efficient cost output and reliable performance. It scans quickly scan to a wide variety of destinations. Moreover, users could enjoy flexible connectivity with Ethernet and wireless network interfaces.
Instead of its high-quality printing and copying, it is also doing its job pretty fast. There is also advanced security features and service support for the users. There are also five other things the future users should know about the MCF-L5800DW. Those things are as follow.
Economic Output and Paper Handling
The MFC-L5800DW helps to cut down maintenance time. Moreover, it allows everyone to print, scan, copy and fax from one machine. It’s also able to print approximately 8,000 pages without having to replace the cartridge. Thus, it will save time and cost.
This printer lets users know when the inks are running low and require a replacement. Furthermore, it will print on both sides of a page to reduce paper use. Additionally, there is also an option to copy and fax dual sided documents.
Each paper tray has a capacity of up to 250 sheets of paper. However, the multi-purpose trays can only carry up to 50 sheets. Moreover, users can combine multiple paper trays and sell separately. They could also program their printer to use up to 1,340 sheets in total.
Network Access and Security
Brother MFC-L5800DW provides the need for protecting and organizing access among peer groups. There are some security features like Secure Function Lock, LDAP, SSL/TLS, and Active Directory. Its integrated 802.11b/g/n wireless capabilities help everyone could access the printer.
Not only do the users print and scan through an Ethernet connection, but also can use a smartphone. There is also a password feature to make the operation much smoother and accessible. Moreover, Brother has simplified Ethernet and Wi-Fi with simple touchscreen commands.
High-Performance Printing, Copying, Scanning and Faxing
The MFC-L5800DW offers print and copy speeds of up to 42 pages every minute. It is impressive high speed for the busiest medium-sized offices. Moreover, it has an exceptional scanning speed with updated features. Thus, users can scan documents at 28 impressions per minute.
There are a variety of destinations where the users can save the document. Those destinations include email, SFTP, USB devices, SharePoint, Cloud and/or network folders.
Quality Assurance and Customer Support
Brother MFC-L5800DW monochrome laser all-in-one is under warranty for an entire year. Moreover, users also have access to continuing customer support via phone calls. There is also a web consulting service, OmniJoin. In web support, the users can ask any technical questions.
In addition, Brother always stays on top of their software as well. It’s because to keep the printer up to date and secure.
Versatile Touchscreen Display
The printer menus are easy for getting the system set up and accessing basic functions. However, it still has to sift through tedious menu screens and complicated button overlays. The Brother 5800DW’s menu screen has a much higher standard than the normal printer.
First, the screen is 3.7 inches. It provides a decent amount of space for displays. Moreover, it’s a touch screen, not multiple push buttons. Another handy feature is the users can create up to 48 shortcuts. Additionally, the users can use the touchscreen menu to copy documents in Cloud services.
In Short, Brother MFC-L5800DW has put a lot of functionality and simplicity into this printer. Its quality option can serve an entire office sufficiently. Moreover, it’s also a low cost to save money. The great simplicity of use tends to become more connected and complex.
How to Install Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver?
You can install the Brother MFC-L5800DW printer driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).