Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (415.95 MB)
- Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (415.95 MB)
- Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (415.95 MB)
- Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver for Mac OS – Download (347.61 MB)
- Download Brother MFC-L5900DW drivers from Brother Website
Brother MFC-L5900DW Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – Z/1.38 version – Download (3.48 MB, Release Date: 12/06/2018)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS – Z/1.38 version – Download (5.03 MB, Release Date: 12/06/2018)
- Download firmware from Brother Website
Brother MFC-L5900DW Manual
Brother MFC-L5900DW Review
Getting on an all-around printer for office use can be a nuisance. Since the printer will do a lot of work and has to be fast, it surely will be costly. Not to mention, there are other required devices like a scanner and copy machine. To answer that problem Brother offered Brother MFC-L5900DW to print, scan, and copy document. For a detailed overview of this printer, watch the list below:
Modern and Minimalist Design
At a glance, Brother MFC-L5900DW looks like a miniature of the conventional copy machine. The black color gives this laser printer a modern and neutral vibe, which make it suitable for an office device. Moreover, it has a touch-screen LCD operating panel and a USB port, makes ones can print a document right away from a USB.
A Match for Fast Paced Office Nature
Time efficiency is a demand in any office work. This printer series from Brother can fast print up and copy for 42ppm. That way, ones don’t need to wait around too long for document printing. Aside from the print and copy, the scan function has advanced capabilities. It does quick scan and support for many scan-to destinations like e-mail, SSH server, SharePoint, Cloud, and many more.
Aside from the direct from USB printing, this printer is also equipped with wireless and Ethernet technology and also mobile printing. Either using the cloud printing program or use the wireless printing application, both ways are ready to go. This is such a full package printer that suits for modern users, which not only demand using a computer. That way, users can operate the printer in any condition.
Using this printer is also equal to cost-efficient. Besides the automatic duplex printing, so ones can have an option to save paper, this printer also saves money in the toner. A toner cartridge can print up until 8000 pages and is replaceable. Thus, ones only need to change the cartridge regularly when it’s due.
Flexible Paper Input
One notable thing about office work is a high-number printing at one go. For this task, using this Brother MFC-L5900DW one doesn’t need to hover over the printer for feed in the paper. Because the paper tray can loads up to 250 sheets and the multipurpose tray up to 50 sheets. There’s also an adjustable additional paper tray that can store up to 520 sheets. In total, this multipurpose printer has 1340 sheets of paper capacity.
This printer supports color print and copies for various sizes like A6, A5, A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Mexico Legal, and India Legal. With paper types such as plain paper, letterhead, thin or thick paper, colored paper, and even recycled paper.
Only for Windows Users
The scan function is only compatible with Windows operating system users. That means, other OS users only can use this printer just for copying document and printing via wireless, Ethernet, or walk-away (USB) to print a document from this device.
This multifunctional printer only cost less than $500, such an efficient price for the offered services. Unfortunately, this Bother MFC-L5900DW is for professional users. Because these advanced features required ones to really understand each function of the parts. But as long as ones patience enough to read the manual, then it’s safe to say is good to go with the printer.
How to Install Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver?
You can install the Brother MFC-L5900DW printer driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).