Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (47.15 MB)
- Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (47.15 MB)
- Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (47.15 MB)
- Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver for Mac OS – Download (14.24 MB)
- Download Canon Pixma MG2522 drivers from Canon Website
Canon Pixma MG2522 Manual
Canon Pixma MG2522 Review
Manufactured by Canon, Canon Pixma MG2522 comes with the features of Red-eye correction and quiet mode. The quiet mode enables you to carry out the printing without making noise. This type of printer machine does not produce loud sounds. That’s what we need to work overtime.
Designed as an office machine, Canon Pixma MG2522 has three functions which are as a copier, printer, and scanner. These triple capabilities will sufficiently support your working performance in your office, especially when you need to scan and copy the required documents as well as print them as soon as possible.
Thus, if you are searching for an office printer machine, you may refer to this printer confidently. To provide you trustable information, we have listed some important things dealing with Canon Pixma MG2522.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Design and Features
Designed in white color, Canon Pixma MG2522 has an inkjet color printing technology where you can result a good color printing. The ink palette of the printer supports the color of Cyan, magenta, yellow and pigment black. This color capability supports another feature of the printer, that is the photo printing capability by which you will be able to print the photo in a good result.
The interface connection is 1 x USB 2.0 – 4 pin USB type B. This connection allows you to transfer data to the printer using the USB cable.
Along with 1-year warranty, it is considered limited that you can only consult or repair the machine if something goes wrong with the printer within one year through the phone consulting as the service included.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Specifications
Canon Pixma MG2522 has the print speed of 4 ipm (B/W mode) and 8 ipm (color mode). This speed allows you to print rather slowly which means that this printer is suitable for a person who enjoys the time while printing.
The media type class is specified for envelopes, photo paper, and plain paper along with the media size which is legal. It is also supported by glossy photo paper to enable you to print the photo with good quality. The 60-sheet of standard media capacity is another specification of the printer completing the features of the printer.
Canon Pixma MG2522 is stated not to have duplex printing specification which means you can only print the one side of the paper. However, it is specified by the software which includes Canon Creative Park Premium, Canon full HD movie print, Canon My Image Garden, drivers, and utility. This specification supports the use of the printer in a maximum way.
As a scanner, this printer machine has an optical resolution 600 x 1200 dpi along with the interpolated resolution 19200 x 19200 dpi which means you will be able to do the good scanning.
How to Install Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver?
You can install Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).