Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (48.17 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (48.17 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (48.17 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.71 MB)
- Download drivers from Canon Website
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Manual
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver – I purchased the Canon MG3620 inkjet printer due to the fact that it is affordable as well as provides the functions I demand. Consumer Reports refers this unit a Best Buy, with a ranking of “excellent” for equally ease as well as scan level of quality and also an entire score of “Very Good”.
Inside my home business office, I use the inkjet printer linked by a Universal Serial Bus cable to my personal computers, as I have prevented difficulties with Wireless wi-fi mentioned by a few people. The inkjet printer is small enough to easily fit in the spot around on the workspace. The white color is appealing. To date, all things are functioning as it should – absolutely no issues completely.
The scanning device cover occupies the most of the top of the device; you lift up it to expose the scanning device platen. To the left of the cover, a control board with control keys allows you to change between standard letter-size paper or 4 by 6-inch photo paper, however not various other options. You will discover just one paper holder, which means you will need to change in photo paper any time it is time to print images. You press the 4 by 6-inch photo paper directly into the paper holder, however, the ridge generated by the input tray’s hinge causes it to be hard to take out extra papers.
The Canon MG3620 utilizes mutually dye as well as pigment inks. The concept behind that method is the fact dye ink produce a lot more lively color, whereas pigment printer ink produces crisper, thicker textual content. On regular paper, textual content printed out by the MG3620 appeared as well-defined as well as heavy as the result on rival units like the HP Envy 5540, however, did not surpass it. The photos level of quality was in the same way good for MG3620 prints. Tones appeared vibrant, dark colors appeared strong as well as fonts were completely pointed. The MG3620 as well printed out glossy pictures with vivid colors as well as well-defined aspects.
In terms of negative comments relating to the high-priced of printer ink cartridges, this is the way Canon (and various other brands) compensates for the very affordable of the printing device. I do not have any issue with this. In case, at some point, my printing device does not work I will simply buy another one – at $40 it really is a bargain!
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver?
You can install Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).