Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (16.35 MB)
- Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (16.35 MB)
- Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (16.35 MB)
- Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver for Mac OS – Download (10.48 MB)
- Download Canon PIXMA TS5020 drivers from Canon Website
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Manual
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Review
There are so many printers out there, but mostly they are for business use. The long-run cost is low, indeed. Still, the price is extremely high, especially for home use. Are you searching a compelling home printer? Drop your choice on Canon PIXMA TS5020. Here we have the facts to inform you.
All In One Printer
Canon PIXMA TS5020 can do print, scan, and copy altogether. Once you buy the printer, you will get these functions in it. To do printing or copying, you just need to put papers on paper tray backside. Meanwhile, you just need to open the upper side of the printer to do the scanning.
Compact and Light
Unlike the other printers, Canon PIXMA TS5020 has a very compact shape. It looks like tiny cuboids, with black, white, or brown color. In addition, the size is 5’15’12.5’ inches, and the weight is about 6 kg only. With this awesome size, you can put the printer in almost everywhere. You do not need to set a particular space for it.
Print From Both USB and SD Card
Basic printing option, such as from USB and Wi-Fi, is common. However, Canon PIXMA TS5020 has more than that. It can print right from the SD card. You just need to input the SD card on a slot in front next to the chassis. So far, the only printer provides an SD card slot is Canon PIXMA TS5020.
Accepts Mobile Printing
We have known the basic connectivity of Canon PIXMA TS5020. Now, we will talk about its mobile connectivity.
Canon PIXMA TS5020 has a built-in Wi-Fi. Hence, it is not difficult to connect it with any mobile devices. Furthermore, the printer supports cloud connection, such as Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud, and Mopria. If you have a Canon digital camera, you do not need to move the SD card to the printer. Just connect it with the printer’s Wi-Fi connection.
Easy To Install
Mostly, installing a printer needs much time. However, you would not meet the problem if using the Canon PIXMA TS5020. To install this printer is very easy. You just need to install the ink tanks and printing software. Then, check if it works appropriately by the printing test. To finish this, you will not need more than 15 minutes.
How much printer’s cost you know? Is it 300 dollars? 500 dollars? You do not need to pay as much as that if you buy Canon PIXMA TS5020. Hence, it is just 100 dollars! Rather than other Canon printers, it is the cheaper one. However, the features and quality are not less than other printers. At some points, it even has better features.
An Essential Photo Printer
I intentionally put this fact latter. It is because Canon PIXMA TS5020 is the best photo printer ever. The printer has five powerful ink tanks. Two tanks filled with the black inks, each for pigment based and dye based. Hence, it can print photos as accurately. Indeed, the printer uses more ink than others do. Nevertheless, the output is very satisfying.
It is all the seven facts of Canon PIXMA TS5020. It might take more time to print rather than other printers. Despite that, you cannot doubt this printer’s quality.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver?
You can install Canon PIXMA TS5020 printer driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).