Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (16.35 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (16.35 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (16.35 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.39 MB)
- Download drivers from Canon Website
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Manual
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver – The unpacking experience was horrible. Aside from the lots number of plastic material that needed to be taken away, the really complicated paper holder that appeared to never be big adequate for letter-sized documents (it truly is, there is certainly a non-obvious knob to strengthen it), as well as the QR codes in the guidelines to get demo video tutorials for Google Android , none of them that would really play , the installation needed over an hour or so to finish. The print head alignment paper required about fifteen mins to print, as well as after the alignment was finished, it needed virtually 1 hour for this to do a few self-adjustments.
It required several hours to totally install it, however, I noticed after the first installation it is really fairly quick, also it performs well with Google Cloud. Scanning was simple to understand, as well as appears to work nicely.
Standard access includes Wireless Wi-fi as well as wiring the printing device straight to a Laptop or computer through Universal Serial Bus (USB), along with Wi-Fi Direct as well as NFC to make router-less, peer-to-peer access to the mobile phone. Additional mobile access functions consist of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, the Canon Print application, as well as Pixma Cloud Link. You are able to print from numerous Canon cams through Wireless PictBridge, as well as there’s a slot for Memory cards on the left of the body, beside the input holder.
Images appeared good, however, they were a lot better if we arranged the driver for the High-Quality option. Images appeared better-than-average on the lower Regular adjustment, although not as lively and also comprehensive as on High.
Docs including images as well as business pictures appeared nice, as well. The textual content was deep as well as definitely clear to read at font sizes right down to what we might be able to see without enlargement. Meaning to say that result quality could be great for the majority of business uses, as well as definitely for Microsoft Powerpoint handouts. Solely mind that the Pixma TS8020 is a bit sluggish as well as costly to utilize for printing many of them.
The only criticism I experience after installation is the volume of the paper holder. It is made for the infrequent print job, also it manages to assume around twenty of papers is adequate. Which all over the truthfulness, it is really sufficient for my requirements, I am only utilized to just re-filling the paper tray once per month or so rather than every week, I do not print frequently. I simply desire I had sureness that whenever I forward a cloud print task that there is likely adequate paper in the holder.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver?
You can install Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).