Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (18.48 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (18.48 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) –
Download ( MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.33 MB)
- Download drivers from Canon Website
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Manual
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver – If you have been looking for a device to manage almost all the standard requirements of your household or perhaps small office environment, the PIXMA TS8120 from Canon is able to give you some help, particularly because it now works with Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 LE for an immediate connectivity to the multiple smart appliances . Having a smooth layout as well as white tones, along with the sophisticated print concept, the TS8120 is offered for printing, scanning, as well as duplicating jobs. For printing, people are going to take advantage of an excellent 4800 by 1200 dpi quality for photos as well as docs, whilst a 6-color printer ink process with photo blue delivers precise color with consistent gradations as well as very low grain.
Furthermore, consumers can operate instantly due to print rates of fifteen ipm in black color as well as ten ipm in color for generating your homework, buying lists, or even photographs. Additionally, it functions both front and rear paper feeding solutions that are able to manage papers up to 8.5 by 14″ in length and width and then is able to do the auto duplex printing. Scanning and duplicating are achievable because of the addition of an 8.5 by 11.7″ flatbed with an optical pixel resolution of 2400 by 4800 dpi. This delivers precise scans of the real ones.
The TS8120 is an extremely hooked up device, that includes integrated Wireless wi-fi as well as Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 LE, making it possible for people to conveniently hook up straight to a mobile phone handset. Additionally, Wireless Wi-fi increases access as well as offers support for various other benefits, such as the Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, or others. A 4.3″ touchscreen display screen LCD exists also, offering a user-friendly way for modifying and also looking at configurations. Moreover, it includes an integrated SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for producing immediately from the camera’s storage card.
Up till now running excellent. A bit puzzling setting it up on my iPad / iPhone, however, it simply required a bit effort. We’ve used it a couple of months, utilizing several times every week. The duplicate function is excellent, the scanning device is a lot better quality compared to our aged Canon printing device, that is great due to the fact that I intend to utilize this for archiving photographs. Continue with Canon – we really like their services or products!
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver?
You can install Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).