Epson EcoTank ET-2550 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer for Windows 10 and 8 – Download (11.66 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer for Windows 7 and Vista – Download (11.66 MB)
- Drivers for Windows XP – Download (25.98 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer for Mac OS – Download (9.57 MB)
- Download drivers from Epson Website
Epson EcoTank ET-2550 Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – Recovery Mode version BM20G4 – Download (12.92 MB, Release Date: 06/06/16)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS – Recovery Mode version BM14G6 – Download (15.2 MB, Release Date: 09/23/16)
- Download firmware from Epson Website
Epson EcoTank ET-2550 Manual
- Start Here – Installation Guide – PDF
- Start Here – Guía de instalación (Spanish) – PDF
- User’s Guide – PDF
- FCC/IC Compliance Statement – PDF
- Quick Guide and Warranty – PDF
Epson EcoTank ET-2550 – For everybody who is fed up with shelling out a lot more for printer ink than you did for your printing device, this is certainly your unit. The Eco Tank system can be described as excellent answer to all those overpriced small cartridges most people can’t stand to dump although are a soreness to recycle.
This multipurpose unit functions competently, helping to make your printing, scanning and additionally duplication requirements mobile or portable with built-in Wi-Fi ability and additionally Wi-Fi Direct. Print docs whereas out and about out of your beloved tablet and also touch screen phone because of this wireless multi-function printing device. Any time office space for appliances, tables and additionally work area becomes vital real-estate, pick an all-in-one printing device which gets rid of additional devices and additionally uses up a small sum of room or space itself. Which has a sleek and stylish type, this printing device guarantees you have some room to flow of air whenever you get the job done.
My solely quibble is of the fact that printer ink filling process might use a bit accomplishment. In its up-to-date settings, you may finish up with printer ink onto your hands and additionally across the openings with the printer ink tank. The guide book advises you put on use-and-throw gloves to maintain the printer ink from your hands and wrists. Cheaper than a dime, they could, and really should, offer you a couple together with the machine.
A couple more small, although essential nits come in the form for the printer ink filling approach on their own. Every different color printer ink is available in a little plastic bottle which has a enclosed top. You snip up from the tip, unscrew the top, remove a foil close up and additionally exchange the top-head. The top comes with a couple “wings” to keep in place the flask when you hold it with the top of the tank. Four wings would likely make it far more stableness. Next, no place in the guidelines do that they speak about that the printer ink will never pour inside the reservoirs of it’s own. Right after positioning the initial printer ink bottle the other way up for a few minutes without any effects, I lastly squashed out the printer ink from the rest of the plastic bottles.
Apart from that, the installation went rapidly and additionally, after having a 20-minute halt whilst the unit set up on their own, I effortlessly set up the wi-fi function and additionally printed out my own first page, that appears to be wonderful. I adore this unit and additionally applaud for Epson.
How to Install Epson EcoTank ET-2550 Driver?
You can install Epson EcoTank ET-2550 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double click on setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).