Epson Expression ET-2500 EcoTank Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (114 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (114 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (114 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.5 MB)
- Download drivers from Epson Website
Epson Expression ET-2500 EcoTank Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – Recovery Mode version BD25G2 – Download (10.1 MB, Release Date: 06/06/16)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS – Recovery Mode version BD14G6 – Download (12.5 MB, Release Date: 09/23/16)
- Download firmware from Epson Website
Epson Expression ET-2500 EcoTank Manual
- Start Here – Installation Guide – PDF
- Start Here – Guía de instalación (Spanish) – PDF
- User’s Guide – PDF
- FCC/IC Compliance Statement – PDF
- Quick Guide and Warranty – PDF
Epson ET-2500 Driver – I purchased this printing device in an urgent due to the fact my Hewlett Packard past away after 11 yrs. The primary selling point to me was that EcoTank: I ended up being fed up with having to pay $240 annually on replacement unit printer ink cartridges. As soon as it showed up I ended up being slightly astounded to uncover that it was a bit more compact as compared to my own old Hewlett Packard. Filling the printer ink tanks is a bit of unpleasant, although I implemented their guidelines and additionally didn’t get printer ink anywhere other than a bit on my hands.
There are a few style and design dissimilarities relating to HP and additionally Epson. The main one is the fact that paper enters at the rear of the device, the producing spot confronts you (on Hewlett Packard the paper proceeded to go to the front, face down), next the results print slides out the top. As a fax unit. The main disadvantage, in my opinion, was the fact that plug-in plug with the USB port is completely with the reverse of end of the printing device in my Hewlett Packard. This means that I can’t put the printing device on its own desk to the left of my own pc table except if I purchase a 10-foot-long universal serial bus cable. Consequently, right now the printing device is situated on my table, that is a bit annoying due to the rear paper feed.
When it comes to scanning device, it gets results OK although doesn’t help you to get any sort of alterations in respect of scanning surface and also color modification just like my Hewlett Packard scanning device (separate from my own printer), which means you need to scan an entire page and also paper you place on the glass. In addition, it doesn’t help you save the illustrations or photos as JPG although as Adobe PDF data files, that I individually find bothersome. I favor of having my scanned images as JPEGs that I am able to edit and also customize in HP Photosmart in advance of producing. I additionally realized that the scanned look isn’t really as pointed and additionally clean as on my own Hewlett Packard scanning device, nevertheless it’s clear sufficiently.
I reckon that that’s relating to this, except I remarked that blue along with green images print which has a livelier, much deeper color as opposed to my Hewlett Packard although reds ended up a little bit of on the orange and also pink side, which means there’s a tradeoff truth be told there. In any other case, I’m pretty pleased along with it. As soon as you get accustomed to the interface it’s extremely user-friendly and uncomplicated.
How to Install Epson Expression ET-2500 EcoTank Driver?
You can install Epson Expression ET-2500 EcoTank Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).