Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (16.3 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (16.3 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (24.3 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (14.2 MB)
- Download drivers from Epson Website
Epson WF-2760 Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – Recovery Mode version LP02I2 – Download (17.2 MB, Release Date: 02/19/18)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS – Recovery Mode Firmware version LP02I2 – Download (21 MB, Release Date: 02/19/18)
- Download firmware from Epson Website
Epson WF-2760 Manual
- Start Here – Installation Guide – PDF
- Start Here – Guía de instalación (Spanish) – PDF
- User’s Guide – PDF
- FAX Utility 2.0 for Windows – PDF
- Quick Guide and Warranty – PDF
Epson WF-2760 Driver – This printer offers a 2.7 in touchscreen display screen together with a 10-key pad. One good thing is, all of these are real keys, that are far more pleasant compared to a touchscreen display panel. The control keys are useful for independent faxing because it allows you to save a maximum of one hundred contacts.
The 150-sheet paper tray juts above the front part of the device. The result holder is located over the input tray. They are certainly not linked, so you are able to slide out the input tray and then add paper without needing to pull the result holder. Both of them look firmly developed. The ADF can store approximately thirty papers.
The comprehensive manuals about how to set up the printing device to a computer system, putting in the ink cartridge, as well as how to work with the wireless and the integrated Ethernet, were easy to understand. The inkjet printer was included with a Compact disc to set up the software as well as drivers.
I printed a test and then adored the color level of quality. I was pleased about exactly how I became able to get going with a wireless network to print from my personal computer downstairs to the printing device upstairs without having any issue. I use an aged model Apple iPhone 5 that instantly recognized the printing device without me having to perform something extra.
I tested the photo-copier feature in either monochrome as well as color and was satisfied with how quickly it duplicated. This printing device offers the solution to generate double-sided copies to help you save woods, effortlessly prints labels as well as envelopes. All-in-all, this really is an outstanding multi-function printing device, and it is well-designed for household, work and/or class. I investigated on the net to cost the ink cartridge and it surely is not costly.
Overall, the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 printing device is hassle-free for sending docs from the smartphone to print, quick, as well as generates high-grade duplicates. This printing device absolutely bears to its label “Workforce”. The solely negative aspect is the fact that it can be just a bit noisy as I noticed it printing from upstairs, however, the sound is acceptable. On a range from 1-10, with ten that is the maximum, I would certainly hand it over to a 9.5 due to it getting slightly noisy.
How to Install Epson WF-2760 Driver?
You can install the Epson WF-2760 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).