Epson WorkForce ET-4500 EcoTank Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (12.41 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (12.41 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (24.46 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (10.1 MB)
- Download drivers from Epson Website
Epson WorkForce ET-4500 EcoTank Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – Recovery Mode version BF20G4 – Download (15.05 MB, Release Date: 06/06/16)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS- Recovery Mode version BF14G6 – Download (17.3 MB, Release Date: 09/23/15)
- Download firmware from Epson Website
Epson WorkForce ET-4500 EcoTank Manual
- Start Here – Installation Guide – PDF
- Start Here – Guía de instalación (Spanish) – PDF
- User’s Guide – PDF
- FAX Utility 2.0 for Windows – PDF
- FCC/IC Compliance Statement – PDF
- Quick Guide and Warranty – PDF
Epson ET-4500 Driver – Cover every one of your home business office document requirements effortlessly utilizing this type of Epson Workforce ET-4500 EcoTank all-in-one printing device. This particular Epson printing device is able to use directly within the pack and additionally comes pre-supplied along with around 24 months of printer ink, more than enough to print around an equivalent of 20 cartridges of conventional printer ink. Help you save both money and also the natural environment at the time you refill the printer ink with the affordable replacement unit printer ink bottles that will be needed to load the refillable tanks. Additionally you can print through your mobile phone and also tablet with the Wi-Fi Direct feature which lets you get the job done with out a network, adding more advantage any time time is limited.
Efficiently arrange this wi-fi printing device to relish the main advantages of printing, copying, scanning and additionally faxing all in a single multipurpose unit. This all-in-one printing device functions either a wireless and additionally Ethernet connection, providing you with the cabability to get the job done regardless of where you are, and also the 30-page instant page feeder enables you to load your docs and additionally continue with other assignments.
This printing device is actually compact in dimensions although awesome in capabilities, turning it into a must-have to your home-office worker and also small-business entrepreneur. Filled with around 24 months of protection after sign up, this system provides you assurance in the case of not work properly and also discomfort.
This printing device generates excellent color and additionally grayscale pages, with a fair pace and additionally for very little funds, producing no E-waste along the way. Just one serious downside is the really slow scanning pace, mainly with the instant page feeder. This tends to make the unit practically worthless to be a fax unit and also photo-copier in any but the least challenging uses.
The contention that this covered printer ink bottles matched 20 packages of cartridges is almost accurate – if you happen to count the really low-yield Epson cartridges come with the cartridge-using version of this printing device. Meant for a bit better quality units with cartridges of better quantity, the buying price of printer ink is similar to 5 times just as much as this, still a tremendous amount. It’s going to be necessary to print progressively over the year to use up the printer ink in advance of it offers a chance to dry up. In a small to medium sized office environment, this should be not an issue.
How to Install Epson WorkForce ET-4500 EcoTank Driver?
You can install Epson WorkForce ET-4500 EcoTank Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double click on setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).