Epson XP-310 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (102 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (102 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (102 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (118 MB)
- Download drivers from Epson Website
Epson XP-310 Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – Recovery Mode version OJ28G1 – Download (11.08 MB, Release Date: 06/07/16)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS- Recovery Mode version OJ17G6 – Download (13.5, Release Date: 09/21/16)
- Download firmware from Epson Website
Epson XP-310 Manual
- Start Here – Installation Guide – PDF
- Start Here – Guía de instalación (Spanish) – PDF
- User’s Guide – PDF
- Wi-Fi Networking – HTML
- FCC/IC Compliance Statement – PDF
- Quick Guide and Warranty – PDF
Epson Expression Home XP-310 Driver – Computer printers are definitely the most frustrating laptop computer peripheral you have to own. They can be big and additionally large, commonly a chore to set up, plus they at all times turn out setting around twenty-seven unnecessary software programs on your laptop or computer that happens to be always going in the background and additionally seeking to up-date.
This one commercialized a hassle-free wi-fi network installation without UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS needed, it was eventually compact, as well as the price tag was inexpensive. I had been hesitant, but it surely all really worked well!
As i started using it I switched it on I add the bundled print cartridges and additionally utilized the little display to attach to my own residence’s Wi-Fi. As I left for all three of my own pc systems, I noticed them on auto-pilot setting the printing device drivers! It did not even require me to print and scan some sort of test page – it simply worked well! I was in shock! I do not ever connect the printing device around anything using Universal Serial Bus and additionally, I am able to print and additionally scan wirelessly with any pc connected to my own network.
I did use the small up-date utility it put in to set up a newest printing device and scanning device driver. It provided a few some other suggested program updates which I refused (newer os are able to do all sorts of things natively, and the most third-party software programs are just redundant). It prints and additionally scans excellent at this point and it’s also considerably more compact and additionally better looking as opposed to the unattractive HP’s.
There’s also an XP-410. I searched over the comprehensive specifications over the Epson site and also the just distinction I could truthfully discover was that the screen on the 410 is around an inch bigger. I do not ever touch the printing device – I really do everything from my own pc – then I didn’t need to have the big display.
Take note: All of my pcs are functioning Microsoft Windows 10, the brand new Microsoft Windows OS. This might have helped with the instant detection and additionally installing of the network printing device. My own Wi-Fi has been on the default network adjustments, but possibly you have to modify some thing in case you are functioning an older version of Microsoft Windows.
How to Install Epson XP-310 Driver?
You can install Epson XP-310 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).