Epson XP-420 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (15.5 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (15.5 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (21.05 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (118 MB)
- Download drivers from Epson Website
Epson XP-420 Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – Recovery Mode version SM07G4 – Download (12.02 MB, Release Date: 06/07/16)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS- Recovery Mode version SM09G6 – Download (12.8 MB, Release Date: 09/21/16)
- Download firmware from Epson Website
Epson XP-420 Manual
- Start Here – Installation Guide – PDF
- Start Here – Guía de instalación (Spanish) – PDF
- User’s Guide – PDF
- FCC/IC Compliance Statement – PDF
- Quick Guide and Warranty – PDF
Epson Expression Home XP-420 Driver – It’s actually a little bit more compact in comparison to the other Epson units I’ve held. It is actually built, really, with regard to personal work with by one user and small household. It could be great for a student dorm. (It can be described as bit noisier as compared to a few units I’ve utilized, which means roommates could possibly grumble in case you print very late during the nighttime.
It’s simple to setup. Basically get it in, take off each of the tapes, switch it on, use the printer ink cartridges, and next allow it to go adjust for a couple min’s. Once that was accomplished I arrange it with my local network (easy to perform with the LCD display and additionally keys over the facade of the printing device) after that noticed the “Epson iPrint” application in the Apple store meant for my Apple iPhone and additionally iPad device. I launched the application, allow it to go discover my printing device over the network and yes it was ready to print. Needless to say, it is possible to print almost any docs and also images stashed within your mobile phone and also tablet — what exactly I ended up being gladly astounded to get is which you can at the same time operate the application to attach to a variety of internet storage sites just like Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and additionally Microsoft OneNote (those ended up simply the alternatives it gave me, due to the fact I have all those connected to my mobile phone although I suppose you can find other possibilities). Basically, insert your username and password and provide the application access and after that, you can print any of those documents. Which is a serious bonus, since I have done the majority of my work-related page editing with Google Drive and also Dropbox.
Right after I’d finished that, I additionally acquired the driver through this website and additionally setup the scanning device plus the driver on my notebook. It does include a disk which you can use to set up the driver with Macs and also Pcs but due to the fact, my Macbook Pro doesn’t have a disk drive I just googled “Epson XP-420 Driver” and additionally arrived here. A couple of minutes later I was prepared to go on my notebook too.
Scanning is successful. Printing functions excellent. So does duplication. Photo producing is not bad. Not really “photo quality” to my eyes, although if you utilize photo paper it can be fairly close.
This can be an excellent small printing device which does basically all sorts of things you would require. What exactly I prefer relating to this printer is that it ended up being so simple to get going with my mobile phone and additionally tablet, due to the fact more often I use those to access docs and additionally it’s simple to print everything I have accessible with my cloud accounts without any problems.
How to Install Epson XP-420 Driver?
You can install Epson XP-420 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).