HP Deskjet 1010 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (90.3 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (90.3 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (90.3 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet 1010 Manual
- Setup Poster – PDF
- Reference Guide – PDF
- SMB Protocol Support for HP Printing Devices – PDF
- User Guide – PDF
- Security Advisory MS17-010 WannaCry attack – PDF
HP Deskjet 1010 Driver – Designed for low cost, daily printing, the HP Deskjet 1010 inkjet printer is the perfect option for homes as well as for small to medium-sized workplace consumers looking for a stream-lined printing device that can match even limited desktops. It is an easy inkjet printer model that gives hassle-free installation as well as flawless document producing. The HP Deskjet 1010 inkjet printer gives good value because it utilizes high-capacity ink cartridges, perfect for high-volume producing. However, it does not carry multi-purpose functions that can just print double-sided docs personally by hand.
Comes with dimensions just 16.65 x 18.54 x 5 in, the HP Deskjet 1010 color inkjet printer is a great space-saving machine for household consumers hunting for a dependable day to day printing device. It possesses earth-friendly advantages also it gives swiftly Universal Serial Bus connection for quick file processing. The Hewlett Packard Deskjet 1010 is a single-function machine that provides excellent consistency, because of the highly effective print system. It bears a backside feed holder that effortlessly falls any time not utilized as well as utilizes a tri-color printer ink printer cartridge for fast printer ink changing.
I love this printing device due to the fact that the ink cartridges are inexpensive therefore I have had to expend just fifteen bucks in eight months on a fresh ink cartridge, I actually do infrequent light producing at home, around 1 or 2 pages weekly. I can also replace the black color ink cartridge without having to replace the color cartridge. The inkjet printer on its own was fairly affordable as well along with a life-saver because I had been on a tight budget. It hasn’t provided me any kind of paper congestions or even some other troubles. I am able to close the doc as well as detach the wire cable from the laptop after clicking on print, it is clever to not require the doc open and also hooked up to the laptop or computer until the entire thing is printed.
Quick print rates of speed are among the primary attracts of the Hewlett Packard 1010 inkjet printer. In draft mode, It is able to generate around twenty pages per minute in monochrome, and then around sixteen pages per minute in color. in other hands, in ISO mode it ends up at good rates of seven pages per minute in monochrome as well as four pages per minute in color. The Deskjet 1010 color inkjet printing device possesses an optimum print quality of around 600 by 600 dpi, also it utilizes Hewlett Packard Thermal Inkjet print system to makes a sure steady print level of quality. Printer ink expense could be decreased by utilizing the HP 301XL large volume black color as well as color ink cartridges in the Deskjet 1010 color printer.
At the same time, the HP 1010 Deskjet printing device just provide one feature, also it makes use of tri-color printer ink cartridges, that happen to be typically more costly as well as inefficient compared to single-color ink cartridges.
How to Install HP Deskjet 1010 Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet 1010 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).