HP Deskjet 1055 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (49 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (49 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (49 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (137.5 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet 1055 Manual
HP Deskjet 1055 Driver – I required to upgrade a ten year long used Hewlett Packard scanning device, which I liked, therefore I selected this unit since it was cableless as well as can print from my brand new Apple iPad. My non-geeky spouse set up this inkjet printer by simply following the poster bundled and then experienced absolutely no issues. After installed, the Apple iPad automatically found it as well as effortlessly printed something I had been utilizing in Pages.
The scanning device is straightforward to utilize. I keep it in check from a manage pad on the device itself, in contrast to my outdated scanning device that required to be set up on my personal computer to utilize. This scanning device quickly scans items into my docs directory, so that they are extremely handy to discover.
The ePrint function is excellent however I do not discover how significantly I am going to rely on it. However, it is hassle-free for my spouse, who is able to print work stuff from her blackberry smartphone because he does not have any access to work things at home. I additionally like that the color printer ink is only one ink cartridge. Much less expensive.
I do not prefer to print images at home. I do not require the facsimile function because I can simply have things emailed to me as well as print that out as an alternative. All around, I am very pleased with the user-friendliness as well as affordable prices of this multi-function device.
How to Install HP Deskjet 1055 Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet 1055 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).