HP Deskjet 1056 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (49 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (49 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (49 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (137.5 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet 1056 Manual
HP Deskjet 1056 Driver – I bought this in a rush to substitute a different Hewlett Packard printing device. this was effortless to install as well as I figured out from the different buyer opinions to utilize my Universal Serial Bus port/cable from my older printer model. I additionally utilizing the electrical power box from the other printing device even though it is bigger compared to the one supplied with the Deskjet 1056. (Just utilized it since it was “there” as well as working).
This printing device was simple to install. I admit to being among those people who prefer to set things together initially after that look at the manuals when it does not function and/or to find out if I skipped a thing. Actually, it is the Compact Disk ( for install; comes along with the printing device ) that actually does all the function.
I did not provide this five stars since it is quite a noisy item. It startles me anytime it begins producing as well as seems like the pages are clogging up that is kind of irritating. However, it prints really good, is not as big as my long used printing device, however, it is pretty slow. It is good for mild duplicate tasks when top quality is not needed. Scanning is slow-moving. Scanning quality could be arranged for high quality, however, it requires a long time to scan for top quality. You cannot find any feeder for scanning, therefore it is a page-by-page hand-operated task. For me personally, it is okay because almost all of my scan tasks are 2 or 3 pages. In the event that you are searching for speed, this is not the scanning device you would like.
Points to highlight is, for those who don’t require a speedy printing device, however, desire an inexpensive scanning device that can print or make duplicates, too, this really is a great machine for that. The scanning software program is incredibly excellent, as well as simple to operate. The replacement printer ink cartridges are among the lowest priced, just about $30 for each of them. The printer ink cartridges delivered with the machine are nearly full as well as performed work good. I don’t know if it can last five years like my previous printing device made, however it looks quite durable as well as hassle-free.
How to Install HP Deskjet 1056 Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet 1056 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).