HP Deskjet 1120c Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Windows Built-in Solution
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Windows Built-in Solution
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) –
Download ( MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Apple Software Update
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet 1120c Driver – Targeted for consumers in need of an elastic printing device, the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 1120C inkjet printing device offers vibrant as well as a precise result. Additionally, it is ideal for your small business which requires a no-frills printer model. The Deskjet 1120C printing device is easy to use as well as upgradeable for network use, however, it is probably not the fastest machine for mass producing.
The HP Deskjet 1120C is a single-function printing device with a simple appear due to designed with thermal inkjet print system as well as built-in with 2MB of memory. Hewlett Packard provided it its unique paper feed as well as results holder, that can be likely to paper jam. This 22 .8-inch in width machine weighs about 9 .3kg as well as measures 8 .8 in tall and then 15 in deep. The control board of the HP Deskjet 1120C is uncomplicated, with a lot of controls achievable on-screen.
The HP Deskjet 1120C color inkjet printing device lets save your time with double auto-load papers feeders which can support ten to a hundred and fifty papers at the same time. The Hewlett Packard 1120C is able to print on ultra B papers (13×19 in). Text docs appear adequate with the 600x600dpi quality for black-and-white printouts. Even though made for wide-format papers, the HP Deskjet 1120C can also be adaptable for smaller sized papers such as post-cards and also envelopes.
The rates of speed of the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 1120C printing device are just 5 .5ppm in black and white and 7ppm in color (quick draft format). The basic interface is fairly out-of-date because it depends on a parallel connection. Photograph level of quality is limited by the 600x600dpi optimum res of the HP Deskjet 1120C. Aside from these disadvantages, the printing device does not have postscript support which is just working with old or defunct editions of Microsoft Windows, including NT 4 .0 and 95. However, you can install this printer on latest Windows OS by using Windows Built-in Solution.
How to Install HP Deskjet 1120c Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet 1120c Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).