HP Deskjet 1280 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (10.6 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (10.6 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (33.7 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (48.6 MB, OS X 10.5 and below)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet 1280 Manual
- User Guide – PDF
- Setup Poster – PDF
- SMB Protocol Support for HP Printing Devices – PDF
- Getting Started Guide – PDF
HP Deskjet 1280 Driver – This printer is created for organizations that require printing massive docs for example point of deal banners, employees notes or even significant excel spreadsheets. It is going to print everything from A3 all the way down to A6 as well as allows a variety of various media kinds such as paper, cardboard, envelopes, banners as well as product labels. Sadly, the Hewlett Packard 1280 inkjet printing device cannot be applied to a network, however, should not be a lot of a dilemma since it is not made for bulk printing.
Ease-of-use appears to be the concept when using this type of Hewlett Packard product. You will find only 3 buttons (Power, Paper-Feed, Stop ) as well as one low-ink sign ( and it is pretty precise). The pages feed method is much like some other HPs with the up as well as cover design, you will discover, in spite of this, the way to take out the back of the printing device, enabling the paper to move easily across.
The software program which is included with the Deskjet 1280 inkjet printing device is exceptional as well as possesses a few handy functions, for example, the capability to change print size from A6 up to A3 at the simply click of a key. The versatility to manage to print on various materials tends to make the Deskjet 1280 ultra-versatile as well as puts it apart from several of its close rivals.
Print level of quality is a mixed bag, the HP Deskjet 1280 may easily cope with graphs, words, as well as excel spreadsheets, however, collapses aside any time producing full color. Prints seem blemished as well as loss detail; in addition, there are indications of banding any time to produce in A3. On the whole, the HP 1280 is an extremely versatile all-rounder however because of the print level of quality is better matched for enterprise docs rather than artistic. This printer is also an old printer, therefore, you may hard to download software or find the compatible driver that support this printer.
How to Install HP Deskjet 1280 Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet 1280 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).