HP Deskjet 1512 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (93.9 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (93.9 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (93.9 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet 1512 Manual
HP Deskjet 1512 Driver – The simple shapes as well as easy to use functions help to make the HP Deskjet 1512 perfect for SOHO circumstances. It provides duplicating, scanning, as well as printing, all merged in an inexpensive small in size device, however, pricey functioning will cost you, average print level of quality, as well as slow-moving overall performance, ensure it is less exciting.
The 5 .21 kg body size 193 x 463 x 354 mm . A backside instant Universal Serial Bus 2 .0 slot functions as the major connection function. The input holder of the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 1512 can manage fifty sheets of standard paper, and the results tray can manage around thirty pages of paper. The front side paper feeding path is foldable which enables you to be retracted to help you save room or space any time not utilized. The color flatbed scanning device generates pictures with a quality of up to 1200 by 1200 PPI. The tiny user panel provides LED status signs.
This is certainly a fantastic printing device. I experienced a Hewlett Packard printing device previously and liked it also it was not gravity feed, therefore, I became somewhat doubtful. I experienced gravity feed before with my Canon printing device but it happens to be clogging in the feed. This amazing one has not jammed so far and it also convenient to take out the paper as well as shut the printing device up between uses, therefore, it never will get dirt and dust inside.
It is exactly a multi-function printing device that is able to help you save room or space. High volume ink cartridges can be purchased for the HP Deskjet 1512 to help to lower producing will cost you. Multipurpose media controlling lets consumers to print images, homemade cards, leaflets, as well as text docs without difficulty. The HP Deskjet 1512 is not difficult to install as well as work with.
The print quality is poor and even outdated, at just 300 by 300dpi in a draft method as well as 600 x 300 dpi in a standard method. At its finest, the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 1512 can create blurry as well as far from awe-inspiring photos at 600 by 600dpi. According to ISO benchmarks, the HP Deskjet 1512 is time-consuming. The estimated paces are seven pages per minute in black color as well as four pages per minute in color. The scanning device does not generate the optimum results, particularly while scanning color docs as well as images. In addition, there is no Ethernet or even Wireless Wi-fi. Another bad aspect of this printer is the fact that the USB cable from the laptop or computer to the printing device was not provided; you had to purchase it independently.
How to Install HP Deskjet 1512 Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet 1512 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).