HP Deskjet 1513 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (93.9 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (93.9 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (93.9 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet 1513 Manual
HP Deskjet 1513 Driver – This multi-function machine provides straightforward printing, scanning, and duplicating with fast installation as well as uncomplicated functioning at a reasonable price.Optional hi volume ink cartridges allow you to print a lot more for significantly less.The small in size style was designed to easily fit in.
Hewlett Packard delivers a Deskjet multifunctional printing device that is certainly simple to operate. The HP 1513 Multifunctional Printing device manages to function scanning, printing as well as duplicating within one unit. Furthermore, the ink cartridges help bulk of producing when compared with other ink cartridges. The easy functioning, as well as streamlined layout, is the most effective benefit of the HP printing device.
The Hewlett Packard 1513 Multifunctional Printing device is a good a printer that suitably fits any kind of workplace. The printing device weighs about 3 .6 Kg as well as sizes of 425.23 by 306.30 by 156.60 millimeters. Thanks to the small in size design as well as lovely color difference, the Deskjet multifunctional printing device appearance exceptionally fabulous. The holder is able to carry a max of around sixty pages of paper at the same time.
The printing device, to be able to operate efficiently, needs certain system settings. The Hewlett Packard 1513 Multifunctional Printing device is suitable for Microsoft Windows along with Macintosh OS. The printing device operates by Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, and Mac OS X 10.12.
Despite the fact that it’s a multifunctional printing device, however, the Hewlett Packard 1513 Multifunctional Printing device is not accommodated for multitasking. The inexpensive printing device utilizes Hewlett Packard Thermal Inkjet solutions to power its functions. The pace of printing is 20 pages per minute for black color prints as well as 16 pages per minute for color prints. The printing device is not created for large quantity producing and for industrial needs. It will probably justice with individual and small office environment producing demands. The Hewlett Packard printing device manages to print color prints for A4, A6 as well as B5 with a printing quality of 4800 by 1200 dpi.
The HP 1513 Multifunctional Inkjet Printer is simply connected with a Universal Serial Bus (USB). Moreover, the machine features electric power efficiency label as well as utilizes only ten watts of electrical power in active function. On the other hand, while sleeping mode as well as standby it utilizes 0.9 w as well as 2.0 w electrical power.
How to Install HP Deskjet 1513 Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet 1513 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).