HP Deskjet 1514 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (93.9 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (93.9 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (93.9 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet 1514 Manual
HP Deskjet 1514 Driver – A multi-function color printing device such as the HP Deskjet 1514 is designed to boost efficiency for consumers in small as well as home-based businesses. The small in size, as well as direct to the point design, helps it to be simple to installation as well as work with, at the same time functions such as scan as well as duplicate are able to simplify the amount of work. But, it is deficient in connection solutions and it is not upgradable.
The sleek, plasticky body weighs about 5.21kg as well as dimension 193 x 463 x 354 millimeters. The Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 functions as the only connection of the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 1514. The front-loading input holder can manage around fifty pages of standard paper, at the same time the results holder can manage around thirty pages of paper at once. The paper path is made to cope with envelopes, photograph paper, labels, as well as index cards. The max scan measurements of the flatbed scanning device are 8.5 by 11.7 in.
Papers managing is adaptable. The small in size, as well as light and portable dimensions, offers the HP Deskjet 1514 ideal for a desktop position. Huge volume ink cartridges are for sale to minimize producing will cost you. Plug-and-play connection using Universal Serial Bus makes easier setup The HP Deskjet 1514 duplicates in rates of speed of around 4.5cpm in black color as well as 3cpm in color. The scanning device is able to optimize the quality of the picture and document to 1200x1200dpi for more clear outputs.
The Hewlett Packard Deskjet 1514 is highly-priced to managed with costly printer ink costs. You cannot find any Ethernet or even Wireless Wi-fi connection with Hewlett Packard Deskjet 1514 as well as the print level of quality is average to sub-par with a bad quality just like 300x300dpi in a draft setting as well as 600x300dpi in a normal setting. The HP Deskjet 1514 is time-consuming as well as provides small paper storage.
How to Install HP Deskjet 1514 Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet 1514 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).