HP DeskJet 2136 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (139.6 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (139.6 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (139.6 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP DeskJet 2136 Manual
HP DeskJet 2136 Driver – This device provides hassle-free for consumers to print, scanning, as well as duplicating docs. With a latest as well as minimalist configuration, the printing device has only sizes of 42.5 by 30.4 by 149 centimeters can be put into virtually any spot of the space or room where you want it. Numerous features of this printing device that is certainly classified as multifunctional this printing device. It begins with the effortless installation as well as operations. With just a couple effortless actions, you can begin utilizing it for multiple requirements.
The volume of paper on the input holder is around sixty pages of paper and also the results holder is able to support twenty-five pages of prints. In terms of connection, this printing device is covered with a fast Universal Serial Bus 2.0 port. Furthermore, this printing device is furthermore very reasonably priced, with the maximum power usage of ten watts while active, 1.9 watts only if in standby as well as 0.9 watts while in the sleep status, this inkjet printer can help to conserve your everyday electric power consumption. In addition, this printing device features Energy Star certificate.
Print level of quality that offered with this printing device definitely no debate. This printing device with Hewlett Packard Thermal print system offers a print level of quality that gets to the color detail of 4800 by 1200 dpi and for the black color print quality around 1200 by 1200 dpi. This printing device facilitates for print uses on standard paper, picture paper, brochure paper as well as card paper and offers a print pace of approximately 7.5 ppm for monochrome print as well as 5.5 ppm for color printing.
In the ready condition, the initial page appears in only fifteen seconds for monochrome and also eighteen seconds for color printing. The scanning process may well also be stated as outstanding with quality up to 1200 by 1200 dpi and also 24-bit depth. When it comes to the duplicate option, the offered quality is approximately 600 by 300 dpi.
With good quality and also topnotch print pace, it is actually no surprise this inkjet printer is known as among the best printing devices with an economic value as well as the cost of the printer ink cartridge which is used. Additionally, this printing device is not going to need exclusive care which enables it to be utilized by any person. This printing device is perfect for home office tasks and utilized to carry out your tasks and family at your home.
How to Install HP DeskJet 2136 Driver?
You can install HP DeskJet 2136 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).