HP Deskjet 2540 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (102 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (102 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (102 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet 2540 Manual
HP Deskjet 2540 Driver – This device is an affordable multifunction inkjet printing device that offers wi-fi features, making it possible for straightforward printing instantly from mobile handsets. It is actually a simple and easy inkjet printer with scanning as well as duplicating features, perfect for household consumers looking for an every-day printer model that is able to handle docs. The Hewlett Packard Deskjet 2540 multi-function inkjet printer also provides Universal Serial Bus (USB) access for speedy incorporation with a Laptop or computer, even though it does not provide network access, or include an auto page feeder.
The HP Deskjet 2540 all-in-one inkjet printer is streamlined as well as small in size, with a matte black color and also white-colored surface finish that matches virtually any style of home or business environment. The HP 2540 Deskjet printing device features an easy and effortless control board, as well as a flatbed scanning device, which works as a photocopier. The front part panel pulls down and then moves out for additional paper hold. For fast data transmission through cable access, the HP Deskjet 2540 multi-function color printing device also offers a Universal Serial Bus (USB) plug.
In case you are searching for a completely new printing device, take a look no more. This inkjet printer is awesome. The printer performs many things such as scan as well as duplicate docs as well as I am able to print cableless from virtually any gadget, like my mobile phone. On top of that, it will not cost too much. Besides is it affordable when compared with some other printing devices that perform similarly or even far less, it is quite small as well as simple to install.
The HP Deskjet 2540 color inkjet printing device is on the market at an extremely cheap price, which makes it an appealing solution for homes as well as individual consumers. It offers easy control buttons as well as a not so big LCD for keeping track of print, duplicate, as well as scan status. The Deskjet 2540 inkjet printer generates high-quality prints and even copies, also it provides cableless connection, that is a drive up from various other multi-function devices and in the same area. Cost savings on printer ink can be accomplished by using XL ink cartridges for the Deskjet 2540 multi-function inkjet printer which give a cheaper cost-per-print.
On the other hand, the Deskjet 2540 multi-function inkjet has a tricky ink cartridge slot, and that makes printer ink substitution bothersome. The Hewlett Packard 2540 multi-purpose inkjet printer as well does not have network support, with just lets manually operated scanning of docs, which makes it difficult to handle multiple-page.
How to Install HP Deskjet 2540 Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet 2540 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).