HP DeskJet 2633 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (131.6 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (131.6 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (58.9 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP DeskJet 2633 Manual
HP DeskJet 2633 Driver – This machine is not simply a printing device, however, it is also a scanning device as well as a photo-copier that comes with an A4 flatbed from which scans, as well as duplicates at a quality of 1200 by 1200 dpi as well as 600 by 300 dpi accordingly, could very well be generated. With either a Universal Serial Bus 2 .0 slot as well as wi-fi access, this Hewlett Packard unit is a multi-purpose solution for day-to-day work with and for work needs.
The HP Deskjet 2633 is an elegant inkjet printer complete with colored highlights that match the mostly white colored covering. The optimum paper range it is able to hold is A4, that makes for a small in size device which has sizes of 16.7 by 5.86 by 11.96 in as well as only weighs about 3.42kg. You will discover 4 printer ink colors which you can use for this inkjet printer, among them a black color. Remote producing can be done through the wi-fi feature as well as the using an application, turning this a cost-effective as well as the trouble-free device.
Quite affordable as well as good small inkjet printer as well as a scanning device. I work with a printer not often however when I rely on it I require somewhat trustworthy. Numerous docs print effortlessly as well as quickly. The Hewlett Packard Deskjet 2633 is straightforward to work with with a manage panel that is definitely simple to run as well as well-defined. The paper supply limit is sixty pages of paper, which cuts down the have to regularly refill it. The 512MB of ram that it offers is generally enough for the majority of workloads of the individuals who pick the HP Deskjet 2633 to be a suitable device for their needs.
The top of the HP Deskjet 2633 looks somewhat fragile in comparison to some other inkjet printers of the identical category, also it does not benefit that it has to run frequently as the printing device does not feature a page feeder. The restricted range of colors are probably not enough for every proneness that can end in several of the colorings of photos not appearing quite perfect.
How to Install HP DeskJet 2633 Driver?
You can install HP DeskJet 2633 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).