HP DeskJet 2655 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (131.6 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (131.6 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (58.9 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP DeskJet 2655 Manual
HP DeskJet 2655 Driver – It sizes 5.9 x 16.7 x 12 ins from front part to rear with the trays not open, also it weighs about 7.6 pounds. Which makes it somewhat bigger in size (on the contrary several pounds lighter in weight) compared to the comparable Epson XP-440. However, the DeskJet 2655 is pretty compact for an all-in-one printer. Choosing room or space for it on your desktop computer shouldn’t be an issue.
In contrast to the XP-440 as well as the majority of entry-level inkjet printers, this DeskJet, just like its DeskJet 3755 sibling, is stylishly made as well as color. The DeskJet 2655 is available in multiple colors, whose particulars differ mostly based upon the place where you purchase it. Connectability solutions include connecting the printer straight to a laptop or computer through Universal Serial Bus cable, or perhaps with Wi-Fi Direct and Apple AirPrint. The Universal Serial Bus slot is on the right side of a mainly uncovered rear section.
When the print pace is substantial on your number of crucial features, you’re seeking out the incorrect category of printing devices. Inexpensive, low-volume all-in-one printers similar to this are not workhorses and not quick. For a second time: The DeskJet 2655 is ideal for individuals who don’t print significantly. Hewlett Packard rates the DeskJet 2655 at 7.5 ppm for black and white as well as 5 ppm for color. The DeskJet 2655 possesses a 1.000-page max month-to-month duty cycle with a 50-to-200-page suggested a month-to-month print size.
Graphics result appeared good, however as we’ve noticed, except if your details are comparatively small, they require lengthy to print, they as well consume a great deal of printer ink in regard to what is in the tanks. If you would like print just an infrequent full-page graph and flyer, this small DeskJet’s performance will probably support you great. However, it is not even close to the right printing device for churning out that sort of page continuously, or perhaps for producing countless copies. The image results also nice, however, it can’t print borderless images.
The points to highlight on the DeskJet 2655 is the fact that it offers for less than $50 When held up against its the majority of direct rivals, which makes it effortlessly among the least-expensive all-in-one printers on the market. It prints acceptably, as well as quick enough, to turn it to really worth what you have to pay for it, therefore you truly can’t look for far more than that from almost any printing device, entry-level at least.
How to Install HP DeskJet 2655 Driver?
You can install HP DeskJet 2655 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).