HP Deskjet 3512 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (65.7 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (65.7 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (65.7 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet 3512 Manual
HP Deskjet 3512 Driver – My 3 year aged Canon inkjet printer completely passed away. Therefore I expended a couple of days going over multi-function printing device reviews, however, it appeared that for almost any given printing device, 20% of the feedbacks were really bad, which wasn’t useful. Therefore I made a decision to just buy a thing affordable also to purchase at local stores, therefore, I am able to return back it very easily if necessary. A nearby chain retail store had this printing device discounted, and also I got a “rewards” voucher that I am able to put on it so that it was absolutely affordable.
Installation was remarkably easy: take the printing device ( it is really compact), hook up the provided Universal Serial Bus (USB) cord to the Mac pc, put the Compact Disk, and then stick to the on the net manuals. The manuals help you how to put in the printer ink, change to wifi method, as well as works an first adjustment evaluation. You will discover only 2 printer ink cartridges: black color and tri-color (61/61XL is the ink cartridge type). Throughout the installation, I noticed the information “Authentic Hewlett Packard Printer Ink Cartridge,” therefore I do not know if this may allow refills. I will put up in future after I discover.
I do not print so much ( one more reason why I needed an affordable printing device), however, I did the test to print, duplicate, as well as scan, it all managed to work. FYI, it is possible to scan to jpeg or even PDF file. The HP Deskjet 3512 printer is not going to print duplex. Additionally, the provided Universal Serial Bus cord is just three inches long, which might limit spotting the printing device, however, if you decide to go wireless you will not require the USB.
All in all, up to now HP Deskjet 3512 seems to be to be an excellent printing device for use at home or simply infrequent printing. If this printed duplex, I would have awarded it five stars.
How to Install HP Deskjet 3512 Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet 3512 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).