HP Deskjet 3520 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (67.1 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (67.1 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (67.1 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet 3520 Manual
HP Deskjet 3520 Driver – I purchased this to substitute my Hewlett Packard F4280 model, which generally offers the identical fit, shape as well as the feature as this device. The noticeable great things about this device are, certainly, wi-fi/email access, as well as hands-free double, sided producing. Made for a small to medium-sized office environment as well as use at home, the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One is a small in size complete model that provides fundamental office environment features at an excellent cost.
The machine is able to perform up to one thousand prints per 30 days, also it handles full-color printing, duplicating as well as scanning. Unfortunately, it fails to provide you with the top duplicating rates, averaging just 6.5 pages per minute in monochrome as well as more sluggish any time printing colored pages. Print speed is generally more reasonable at 22-23 ppm.
It comes with dimensions only 17.3 by 14.4 by 5.5 in, the HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One is absolutely small in size device, integrating the functionality of three various office environment devices. It incorporates a digital photocopier, which works to be a full-color scanning device also it functions Hewlett Packard thermal inkjet system, offering excellent quality print outputs. It utilizes 4 standalone printer ink tanks, lowering printer ink waste as well as reducing print expenses.
Besides a multi-function device, the HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One offers instant duplexing to be a typical function. Additionally, it is able to high-resolution scanning as many as 1200×2400 dpi, therefore scanned pictures are to be close to the original as can be. The HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One prints on a multitude of print papers, such as labels, cards, transparencies, photo paper, as well as standard paper.
The only one function I have noticed somewhat missing up to now is in addition to optical character recognition (OCR) computer software, that allows generating scanned docs that can be looked up or even modified. The aged device got it on the installation cd, however, Hewlett Packard is only able to suggest workarounds like utilizing Microsoft Office program ( or perhaps buying 3rd party OCR computer software. Either solution brings cost and hassle.
At the same time, the HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One delivers quite a sluggish copying average, calculated at 6.5 pages per minute for black and white docs or as many as 5.5 pages per minute for colored duplicates.
How to Install HP Deskjet 3520 Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet 3520 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).