HP DeskJet 3633 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (89.8 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (89.8 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (89.8 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP DeskJet 3633 Manual
HP DeskJet 3633 Driver – I am generally not an enthusiast of Hewlett Packard devices, however, I have loved this inkjet printer. Configuring it was very easy, making wireless network running was also easy, and then for the reasonably priced cost it seems and even performs great! There is certainly absolutely no extravagant display screen, however, if almost all you will do is create the odd photocopy, the simple manages as well as basic LCD is okay.
Just as you would assume, it is possible to hook up this MFP to the wifi network, which allows you to share it with numerous people or perhaps reach it from mobile or portable gadgets. By using simple operates offered, this is accomplished through a temp Universal Serial Bus connection if you are setting up HP’s program onto a laptop or computer.
Offered with affordable price, it really is rather easy to forgive and forget this MFP’s different disadvantages. Regardless of a good 11.2 ppm output while printing textual content, the device is able to produce only a couple of pages of color graphics per minute. Pictures were really sluggish, as well, with each 6×4″ print consuming over 4 minutes. It is not a fast photocopier, also, requiring one minute to copy a color A4 page, or perhaps forty seconds in black color only. HP’s TWAIN software would not allow me to accomplish our 150 dpi test, yet at 300 dpi, scanning an A4 page required twenty-five seconds. A 1,200dpi picture scan required 3 minutes, that is extremely sluggish.
Luckily, there is no reason to make justifications for the level of quality of its outputs. On standard paper, black color textual content was vibrant as well as sharp, as well as color graphics, were fairly vibrant, also surprisingly free from inkjet artifacts including grain or even streaking. Scans were alright for the majority of needs, with details maintained from actually the least heavy as well as darkest areas, yet once again I was annoyed that pictures like already sharpened, as well as the TWAIN software, lacks a way to switch this off.
I regularly discover that the most affordable machines are stuck with the maximum operating expenses, however thankfully that is not the situation here. Purchase ink cartridges on your own and also an A4 page of blended textual content as well as pictures costs around 9.3 cents, but the truth is you can decrease this – as well as cut back inconvenience – by signing-up for HP’s Instant Ink program. This really is a great inexpensive MFP that will not turn you into think that you have scrimped and saved: it is just a pity that Hewlett Packard has not combined it with a more desirable software program.
How to Install HP DeskJet 3633 Driver?
You can install HP DeskJet 3633 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).