HP Deskjet 3918 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (45.3 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (45.3 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (45.3 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS –
Download ( MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet 3918 Driver – Even though it is not the best portable inkjet you can get, the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 3918 is a single-function machine that will let you print daily docs as well as images effortlessly. It will probably away for all the add-on functions to keep a reasonable price point. It features great print quality as well as good print rates, even though it is probably not ideal for a more challenging office environment. The HP Deskjet 3918 is made for home use which explains not developed for large quantity producing.
In the customs of Deskjet 3900s, the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 3918 can be purchased in a white colored and grey covering as well as a smooth curved shape, staying away from the frequently ugly box-shape that a lot of inkjet printers feature. The paper holder at the front can store numerous papers (approximately eighty sheets of standard paper as well as thirty papers of photo paper). The same as some other 3900s, the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 3918 hooks up to a Macintosh or perhaps Microsoft windows computer system through Universal Serial Bus (USB).
The Hewlett Packard Deskjet 3918 features a work cycle of five-hundred pages per 30 days, that will be sufficient for an average-use home. Black color text quality is 600x600dpi (highest quality) , although color print quality is 4800x1200dpi . Print rates fluctuate based on the sort of media, however, on standard paper, draft monochrome appear at sixteen pages per minute, as well as complete page color pages appear at twelve pages per minute.
Remaining a simple printing device, the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 3918 great at exactly what it does, however, does not have scanning, duplicating as well as networking functions.
How to Install HP Deskjet 3918 Driver?
You can install the HP Deskjet 3918 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).