HP Deskjet 3938 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (45.3 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (45.3 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (45.3 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS –
Download ( MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet 3938 Driver – Ideal for an individual or perhaps to be a backup printing device, the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 3938 is a basic daily piece of equipment. Even though it is a good photo inkjet printer for the typical home, it can not generate photo-lab top quality pictures. The HP Deskjet 3938 prints at a standard pace of sixteen pages per minute for monochrome drafts as well as twelve pages per minute for full-color drafts on standard paper. It is actually a perfect solution for a household or perhaps a college student flat, however, is not a cost-efficient choice for heavy-use conditions, particularly because it functions as a tri-color ink cartridge.
The style and design are persistent for all Deskjet 3900s, headlining a rounded shape instead of a rectangular container, which we regularly notice in printing devices. It is offered in white and grey, with the paper holder fold-able down and up right at the front. The Hewlett Packard Deskjet 3938 hooks up to suitable PCs (Microsoft Windows and Macintosh) via a Universal Serial Bus interface.
Having only a single feature to concentrate on, the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 3938 performs the task positively, generating top quality prints at 600×600 dpi as well as 4800 x 1200 dpi for black color texts as well as color prints, accordingly. The HP Deskjet 3938 is furthermore compact, that weighs only 4 .5 pounds.
Perfect just for low-volume producing conditions, the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 3938 is not suggested for office environment options due to fairly sluggish print rates as well as pricey printer ink will cost you. In spite of this, for the majority of college students as well as home consumers, it can be higher than enough.
How to Install HP Deskjet 3938 Driver?
You can install the HP Deskjet 3938 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).