HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1510 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (93.9 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (93.9 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (93.9 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1510 Manual
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1510 Driver – This device is a compact, cool, white-colored unit – really inconspicuous any time not utilized. Exceptionally for a Hewlett Packard inkjet, a paper-feed holder folds up from the upper of the printing device; the device draws from the backside instead of the front side. As opposed to the remainder of the entire body, the holder is black color, taking on papers from A4 over to 15 by 10 centimeters.
The front part of the device is intensely undercut as well as the main panel folds down to turn into a results holder, with an addition swiveling out from the front part side to completely backing papers. Even though there have been complaints on the Hewlett Packard device saying pages blow out the front part of the holder, we doubt assuming the consumer hadn’t found out the extension, because the printing device looked like really well-behaved throughout examining.
The control board utilizes 4 buttons to deal with power, monochrome prints as well as for job-cancel features. Dual Lights specify decreased printer ink in the printer cartridges, which put in from the front part. The ink cartridges stay behind a black color lid, that is exposed after you pull down the paper output holder.
Hewlett Packard releases minimal statements for the overall performance of the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1510, with seven pages per minute for monoprints as well as four pages per minute for color. Our five-page black color text print taken 5.2 pages per minute, which increased to 6.7 pages per minute on the 20-page doc and then 8.8 pages per minute in the draft method, as anticipated around specification.
Print level of quality for like an affordable device is reasonable, with rich black color text. But, a number of feathering of fonts, especially in emboldened subheadings, is clear. Color pictures are vibrant as well as expose a bit of patchiness, as well as there’s great black color text over a solid color.
A color duplicate confirmed quite a few lightning of colors, despite the fact that for standard utilize it is definitely okay. Colors were correctly duplicated in a 15 by 10 centimeters photograph, with clean color gradations as well as lots of darker-shade element. We did realize a bit scuffing in the picture.
How to Install HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1510 Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1510 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).