HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (56 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (56 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (56 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 Manual
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 Driver – This device helps you to print, duplicate as well as scan everyday docs at a reasonable cost with the multifunctional option. You are going to be guaranteed of standout outputs because it utilizes cheap printing systems by making use of standard inks from Hewlett Packard to provide excellent overall performance, offers zero cost ink cartridge recycle option which is simple to run. Get the entire benefit of this machine to print, scan and also duplicate photographs without the edge along with other office docs. Moreover, it allows you to personalized the scale of the photos or even text that needs to be duplicated utilizing enlarge and also reduce controls on the front board.
This Hewlett Packard inkjet printer offers a compact design that allows it to set it in almost any room or space in your working environment. It offers 251.6 by 431.4 by 438.9 millimeters in size as well as possesses a weight of 3.9 kilograms. It offers a durable design created from good materials with the working temp of 5 degrees to 40 degrees Celsius with the humidity from 20% to 80 %. It has a flatbed scanning device that can scan approximately 216 by 297 millimeters size. It features Universal Serial Bus (USB) access.
The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 multi-purpose printing device is able to print in either monochrome at the pace of twenty pages per minute as well as tackles color prints in sixteen pages per minute. It utilizes Inkjet printing systems to print docs in a sharp as well as clear way. It offers one thousand pages work cycle month to month which makes it perfect for small work departments.
This printing device also uses small power, it uses 10 watts of electrical power as well as requires 2.3 watts for standby mode. The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 inkjet printer features sixty-page paper holder to feed paper directly into the device perfectly.
How to Install HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).