HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (67.1 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (67.1 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (67.1 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 Manual
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 Driver – My last printer is still working fine, but I always had the problem that the printer ink dried up when you not printed for a long time. Therefore, I have to print a page every week, so that drying out of the ink could be prevented. It possible to use the printer without the need to print a page every week especially if you forgot to do it or you not in the home for a long time, however, you have to perform a print head cleaning every time you want to print something. As a result, the ink consumption was very high and annoying when I immediately want to print something.
From a family member, I got the information that the HP printers are not having the same problem like my last printer (especially with the cartridges 364, which are also used in the Deskjet 3520). So I ordered this printer. It was very easy to install. First of all, all tapes (transport protection) had to be removed, then the ink cartridges inserted and connected by cable to the PC. After the driver installed, the printer could be connected to the Wi-Fi network.
I’m an absolute layman in terms of PC, etc., but setting up the printer was not a problem for me. The control panel on the printer, e.g. Creating copies is very easy to use and very clear. This was much more complicated on my previous printer.
So far, the printer has been used for 3 weeks and I printed today for the first time since the installation. This performed without problems, with my old printer, I would have to perform a head cleaning again. Overall, I’m completely thrilled with the printer.
How to Install HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 Driver?
You can install HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double click on setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).