HP Envy 5030 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (129.1 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (129.1 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (129.1 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Envy 5030 Manual
HP Envy 5030 Driver – This device is a multi-function inkjet printer with the can print, scan also duplicate. It has an affordable cost, providing good quality, inexpensive printing in the home. With the wi-fi connection, the whole family members are able to print from their preferred gadgets such as mobile phones. When you get started with HP’s instant printer ink program, you will definitely never ever use up printer ink. The primary issue with this inkjet printer is the producing rates which happen to be on the poor side. Massive printing tasks may become a stressful as well as endless work. Furthermore, you cannot find any facsimile feature offered with this printing device.
The Envy 5030 is offered in a glossy black color design with the sizes of 12.8 by 44.5 by 36.7 centimeters. Print rates are ten pages per minute in black and white as well as seven pages per minute in color. Print quality is 4800 by 1200 dpi as well as the month-to-month work cycle is 1,000 pages. There exists a mono graphics touchscreen display screen on the front part of the machine for managing as well as controlling printer tasks. Connectivity is done using a Universal Serial Bus (USB) and also without plugging in (WIFI). Paper is kept in a one hundred page input holder.
With wi-fi connection as well as mobile applications, you no longer need to hook up the HP Envy 5030 to a personal computer, which makes it much easier to set as well as letting producing from numerous devices like mobile phones. If you decide you benefit from HP’s Instant Printer ink program, you are going to never ever use up printer ink because the fresh ink cartridges will be shipped straight to your home. A touchscreen display screen tends to make controlling as well as managing the printing device effortless.
The first installation of the HP Envy 5030 may be problematic. It does not have any facsimile feature, therefore if this is needed, an extra machine will be required. Printing rates are time-consuming, which makes this indecent for huge printing jobs.
On the whole, this printing device is a great one for an ordinary home user, user-friendly and uncomplicated as well as offers positive results. If you are just like me and also an infrequent user who does not need something too intrusive I would suggest it, the instant printer ink program is not as poor as I assumed and also ensures that I’m probably going to never run out of printer ink in the future.
How to Install HP Envy 5030 Driver?
You can install HP Envy 5030 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).