HP Envy 5032 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (129.1 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (129.1 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (129.1 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Envy 5032 Manual
HP Envy 5032 Driver – This machine is an all-in-one device which integrates a scanning device and also photo-copier along with a color inkjet printer. It is a good match for a home environment which requires printing day to day docs as well as family photographs. The wi-fi access brings every person in the household can simply work with this printing device from their preferred gadget. This printer works with HP’s Instant Printer Ink program, which means that you can actually choose to access and then guarantee you not ever use up printer ink. The level of quality of the printing is nice, however, the print rates are time-consuming, that can be annoying for massive print works.
The Hewlett Packard Envy 5032 offers an elegant off-white shape with a swooping black color strap which breaks up the boredom related to printing devices. Print rates are ten ppm in black and white and then seven ppm in color, despite the fact that more rapid rate is possible in the draft method. Print quality is 4800 by 1200 dpi along with the month to month work cycle is 1,000 pages. Connectivity is accomplished by a Universal Serial Bus (USB) and also without plugging in (with Wifi). Paper is kept in a one hundred page input holder. There exists a 5.5 cm mono graphics touchscreen display screen on the front part of the unit for functioning the printing device.
With Wireless wi-fi access as well as mobile phone applications, the HP Envy 5032 will not require being linked to a personal computer which enables it to print from numerous devices such as Personal computers, notebooks as well as smartphones and tablets. The touchscreen technology display can make controlling as well as keeping one eye on the printing device uncomplicated. The printing device is appropriate for HP’s Instant Printer Ink program, which monitors printer ink amounts as well as makes sure new inks are shipped as needed, and that means you never ever be used up of inks. Duplex producing is provided as built-in.
Printing pace on the Hewlett Packard Envy 5030 is poor, which means massive printing tasks turn out to be extremely time- consuming. You cannot find any facsimile feature, therefore an extra machine needing more cost as well as room or space may be required. Set up of this printer model tend to be challenging. The Instant printer ink subscription program just definitely positive aspects people who print fairly often, people with infrequent print needs however regular inks can be purchased for the people with a more irregular printing routine.
How to Install HP Envy 5032 Driver?
You can install HP Envy 5032 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).