HP Envy 5545 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (148.7 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (148.7 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (148.7 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.2 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Envy 5545 Manual
HP Envy 5545 Driver – The Envy 4545 is a multi-function piece of equipment that is definitely perfect for a home or home office as a backup printer. The design is astonishingly basic. The unit comes with setup virtually independently with the W-LAN, also printing straightaway with the mobile phone was self-explanatory. A first test function with the scan performance had been as well unproblematic. It attached straight away to my notebook and also the file had been automatically opened and could be placed in the correct place.
The producing operation is incredibly calm along with nothing at all wobbles in between the two. It was at the same time user-friendly and uncomplicated to add the printer cartridges. The functioning of the touchscreen display screen is user-friendly. The print level of quality I like so far as well excellent. I additionally registered Instant Ink program, which is a service provided by HP that will ship you printer ink before you run out of ink.
The paper holder could be effortlessly adjusted and each time you open and close this is asked which format you have loaded. The cartridges, in addition, manage to be very durable.
It isn’t a printing device that could copy fast and much, due to the fact there’s no instant paper feed, moreover, do a lot of scanning doesn’t sound right with this particular device because this printer is intended to be a home printer, however, for my requirements, it is excellent. The simple and easy installation, simple printing along with scanning right on my notebook and all in color, basically excellent.
Overall, I am pleased with the unit! It prints fast, so far really well-performing, the scanning device also does it job excellent, the design is in my view, modern along with eye-catching.
How to Install HP Envy 5545 Driver?
You can install HP Envy 5545 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).