HP Envy 5660 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (88.6 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (88.6 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (126.4 MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP Envy 5660 Manual
HP Envy 5660 Driver – The printing device is a very good one. Duplicates together with scans end up sharp and also good, same as pictures. Replacing ink cartridges is hassle-free – you pull the lid as well as the glass panes tray, released the existing one and then mouth in a replacement. I actually do a great number of scanning, in fact, it is super easy, offering you lot full functionality into your personal computer from the Compact disc which is provided. It additionally prints using wireless wi-fi connection, a function that I have not utilized.
An additional typical problem was needing to at all times print an alignment document and then proceed through the alignment procedure before you begin to can print. Hewlett Packard improved this as well, since a box at this point comes up, providing you with the selection of adjusting, putting forward or just canceling alignment. Additionally, you can hold off adjustment from the touchscreen display screen on the printing device. It will take all measurements of paper, and also prints nicely on shiny paper media. The one item I have never used so far is card stock. It is a tad bit loud; however, this is not something to be considered for me personally. I do have to remind myself personally to roll in the spring-loaded pop-out paper catcher anytime I am done, to make sure that I tend not to push it and then crack it. Printing is speedy on words docs as well as a slightly less quickly on images; however, the level of quality is excellent; therefore I really do not be bothered the pace getting a bit poor.
All you need is obtained in the pack, however, do not neglect to get more printer ink, because the ink cartridges that are included in it possess far less printer ink. I have had this printing device for around a few weeks and have utilized it quite a lot. At the moment though, absolutely no paper congestions! Ultimately, I am satisfied with my investment as well as would likely endorse this printing device to anybody searching for a great household and small and mid-size business printer model. Thank you for being attentive, Hewlett Packard!
- Pretty easy & smooth installation
- Cableless – it is able to virtually set just about anywhere and then I do not need to bother about owning an extended plenty of Universal serial bus cord.
- Printing device had no problems setting up to my Wireless network.
- The touchscreen display screen helps it to very easy to type in the WiFi username and password. ( I own a different printing device that is not a touchscreen, & it is not at all easy)
- Smooth style with just one press button ( power), and then anything else is handed down by way of the touchscreen display screen LCD.
- Prints Very quick – quickest of the ink jet I own over the past decade, not to mention I’ve purchased a whole lot.
- The scanning device cover just makes for thin documents/books before the cover possesses difficulty closing.
- The user guide is a little bit unusual – there could possibly be a lot more information on the one sheet of instruction manuals.
- The owner should get nimble, small hands and fingers, due to the fact the keypad for putting in stuff like email addresses, and much more on the touchscreen display screen LCD possesses very tiny characters, making it possible to press the incorrect phrase.
How to Install HP Envy 5660 Driver?
You can install HP Envy 5660 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).