HP Laserjet Pro M118dw Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- HP Laserjet Pro M118dw Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (122 MB)
- HP Laserjet Pro M118dw Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (122 MB)
- HP Laserjet Pro M118dw Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (54 MB)
- HP Laserjet Pro M118dw Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download HP Laserjet Pro M118dw drivers from HP Website
HP Laserjet Pro M118dw Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – 20180726 version – Download (10.6 MB, Release Date: Oct 26, 2018)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS – 20180726 version – Download (80.3 MB, Release Date: Oct 26, 2018)
- Download firmware from HP Website
HP Laserjet Pro M118dw Manual
HP Laserjet Pro M118dw Review
The wireless device isn’t a luxury anymore but has become a demand since it will more convenient to move around without cord attached. That way, the wireless print is in need, especially for modern mindset personals. But the problem is, most of this kind of printer is pricey. For that, HP offers a solution with HP Laserjet Pro M118dw for only $129.99.
Things to Know About HP Laserjet Pro M118dw Printer
Different from the other Laserjet series, for this printer HP emphasized on its wireless. And just like the others in this series, HP Laserjet Pro M118dw is energy efficient with the Auto-ON/Auto-Off technology. And this printer is also the best choice for duplex printing where it can print two sides of a page in one go. Here are things ones have to know about this printer:
- Compact and Modern Design
Gray is a color for a modern feel. And with the compact design, this printer will fit at every corner at the desk. With only 14.6 x 16 x 8.8 in for dimension and weighed for 6.9 kg and designed in multilevel concept so extra space anything. The paper input tray and the output printing result is included in that printer dimension size. Besides, the LCD panel highlighted the modern feel.
With the pride of fast printing of Laserjet series, this Pro M118dw is up to 30ppm in printing speed with the first page out at 6.6 seconds. Also, one doesn’t need to hover over the printer to feed in the paper. Because this printer has the capacity of 10 sheets for the priority tray and 250 sheets for the input tray. For additional, it can contain until 150 sheets at the output tray.
- Mobile Friendly & Built-in Ethernet
On how the world moves toward, what more important than ones can print directly from the mobile device? Nowadays, almost every computer related program can be done by mobile, so is for printing. That’s why this printer offers for mobile users can print right away from the tablet or phone. Either by using the wireless network, or connect straight to the printer via apps.
- Voice Assistance Command
Aside from wireless device, nowadays voice command is a sign of modern living. HP equipped this printer with voice-activated command. This feature is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistance, and Microsoft Cortana.
- Incomparable In-box Value
Compared to the competitor at its class, HP Laserjet Pro M118dw is winning with 1000 pages of toner right out of the box. This is 40% more than others. Not only that but the image drum designed to last up until 23000 pages.
- Black And White
Sadly, this amazing printer only serves for black and white printing. But with the 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, it still gives a good printing result. The maximum capacity for monthly use is up to 20000 pages by the recommendation for 200 until 2000 pages.
HP Laserjet Pro M118dw is good to go for inexpensive wireless black and white printer. Even though it has less capacity than the other Laserjet series from HP, but this one is still winning on its class. But remember, this printer only suitable for individual users or small office. Because this one is not as tough as the other Laserjet series.
How to Install HP Laserjet Pro M118dw Driver?
You can install the HP Laserjet Pro M118dw printer driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).