HP LaserJet Pro M15w Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (109.3 MB)
- Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (109.3 MB)
- Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) –
Download ( MB)
- Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download drivers from HP Website
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – version 20180809 – Download (4 MB, Release Date: Dec 11, 2018)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS – version 20180809 – Download (8.8 MB, Release Date: Dec 11, 2018)
- Download firmware from HP Website
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Manual
HP LaserJet Pro M15w Driver – It really is an affordable laser printer from HP. It is not a multi-function device with scanning and also photocopying features, however, the product is an extremely top quality monochrome laser printing device with an incredibly compact footprint. I own an aged Hewlett Packard printer that I believed was small in size but yet this device uses up around 50% the room or space. And is particularly compact it is as well fast with the functionality to print around eighteen ppm.
The laser printer includes a few good capabilities. It is wireless – even though it may become hooked up to your pc with the provided USB cable.My aged printing device was cableless also, however, was commonly not wanting to hook up to a computer system. This unit hooks up each and every time. It can also go with mobile phones as well as tablets and also I experienced absolutely no issues producing from an Apple iPhone X or an Apple iPad. Producing from both was exceptionally simple and even, once again, functions each and every time. As a matter of fact, it offers Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, as well as WiFi Direct, features integrated. I am as well amazed that this kind of a compact laser printer is able to carry a hundred and fifty papers of A4 paper in the input holder as well as one hundred in the output folder on the top of the device. Usually, compact printing devices manage to have an output holder that cannot deal with above a dozen pages.
Negative aspects, nicely Hewlett Packard inform that the laser printer is made to use exclusively its specific ink cartridges, and also there is point out of the printer cartridge having a chip that most likely will not be existing on 3rd party ink cartridges. Because it is a monochrome printer you just require a single ink cartridge but yet ink cartridges can be costly. Because the laser printer is just released I cannot find a present cost of the ink cartridge offered by Hewlett Packard – an HP 44A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (CF244A). But, a Google browse displays it listing for about $55 and it is going to print around 1,000 pages. It is the reasonable value I assume.
On the whole, it is a great laser printer for not a ton of money. The wi-fi capabilities are extremely beneficial. I am giving 4/5 points to this laser printer because of the compatibility difficulties with 3rd party ink cartridges however if you are able to deal with that I would highly recommend the laser printer.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M15w Driver?
You can install HP LaserJet Pro M15w Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).