HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (232.3 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (232.3 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (69.9 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw drivers from HP Website
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – 20180726 version – Download (18.4 MB, Release Date: Oct 29, 2018)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS – 20180726 version – Download (22.4 MB, Release Date: Oct 29, 2018)
- Download firmware from HP Website
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Manual
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Review
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw make a print, scan, copy and fax professional-quality prints easier. It is ideal for 1–3 users printing less than 2, 000 pages per month. This all-in-one laser printer can reach print speeds up to 30 pages per minute. Moreover, it saves paper with automatic two-sided printing.
This HP LaserJet Pro MFP offers many features to the users. Although the users could access anywhere, it is also easy to operate with any devices. There are some benefits that the users could get with using this printer. Those benefits are as follow.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP produces consistently high-quality documents. This all-in-one wireless laser printer could print, scan, copy and also fax. Moreover, it is one of HP’s best-value multifunction printer for automatic two-sided printing. This will save time and also paperless.
The users can experience easy and uninterrupted printing right out of the box. It’s because of this laser printer scanner comes with enough toner to print 1, 000 pages. It produces a print out with sharp black text and smooth grayscales.
Save Energy And Resource
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw saves energy with HP Auto-on/Auto-off technology. The users can turn all-in-one wireless laser printer on when they need it. However, if they don’t need it, they could turn all-in-one wireless laser printer off. This Duplex printer prints two-sided documents, so the users use less paper.
Speed Through Tasks
HP LaserJet Pro MFP is one of the best value laser printers from HP. With 1,000 pages of toner, this printer lets the users print more for less. Moreover, high-yield toners are also available. It stays productive with an auto document feeder. Furthermore, it is capable of 250-sheet input tray.
The print speeds up to 30 pages per minute which is very fast. Additionally, it also comes with a long-life imaging drum designed to last up to 23,000 pages. Therefore, this printer helps to save time for its speed and energy with its technology.
Mobile Print App Feature
HP Smart app allows the users to print and scan from a smartphone or tablet. They could print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox. The app also supports an easy device set-up and also toner order. With this feature, the users can print wherever and whenever they are.
Make Printing As Easy As Talking
Technology is more sophisticated nowadays. HP voice-activated printing enables the HP printer to work with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana. HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw print using voice commands. The users only need to connect their virtual assistant to their HP printer. Thus, it makes printing as easy as talking.
Print With Or Without Wires
The users can print, access and share resources on a network. It’s because the duplex printer’s built-in Ethernet and wireless capabilities help to print in office.
Mobile devices can connect directly to the printer using Wi-Fi Direct Access. Moreover, the HP smart app is also good for scanning with a smartphone camera.
Those all of the benefit of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw. HP spoils the consumers with their products, especially with this all-in-one printer. There is also one-year limited hardware warranty and HP free web support. Therefore, the consumer doesn’t need to worry if something wrong happens with the printer.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver?
You can install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw printer driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).