HP Officejet 100 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- HP Officejet 100 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (133.2 MB)
- HP Officejet 100 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (101.8 MB)
- HP Officejet 100 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (101.8 MB)
- HP Officejet 100 Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download HP Officejet 100 drivers from HP Website
HP Officejet 100 Manual
HP Officejet 100 Review
Generalized to be a personal printer, HP OfficeJet 100 possesses a single function which is only a printer. It is also well-known as a mobile printer. Therefore, it is inferred that this type of printer machine is very suitable for personal use and personal business.
If you have a kid with somehow typing and printing task, this printer machine is the best choice to assist. When you run on a small business which needs to type some notes, print finance report, produce invitation letter, and other related jobs, this printer can also be your companion to work.
To ensure you more about HP OfficeJet 100, we are going to describe in brief by presenting some short information which is very necessary to find out. Check it below:
HP Officejet 100 Design
Designed as a personal printer, HP OfficeJet 100 has a dimension of 13.7 in width, 6.9 in depth, 3.3 in height, and 5.51 lbs weight. This size is proper to set up on your small office table in the corner of the room.
HP Officejet 100 Features and Specifications
Firstly, this type of printer is featured by the wireless connectivity along with the interface of USB, Bluetooth, and USN Host. This enables you to send print jobs using internet connection. You can also transfer your data into the machine by using USB or Bluetooth.
The print speed of HP OfficeJet 100 is up to 22 ppm black-draft and 18 ppm color draft, 5 ppm black laser quality and 3.5 ppm color laser quality. This speed will be very useful for you in printing the documents. The media type of the printer also supports the use of the printer in printing envelopes, greeting cards index cards, labels, photo paper, and plain paper. Although the printer has a single-function which is to print, here you could see that it has big support for its job.
Besides, the monthly duty cycle of this printer is up to 500 pages which means you can normally print out enough documents. The power energy consumption when the printer is operated is 15 watt. This is considered low energy consumption.
The final thought of this short information is that HP OfficeJet 100 can also be a great printer when it is maximally used. Moreover, this printer is very proper for you if you don’t need to use the print in a wide range. In other words, when you need only a simple printer, this one is can be one of the considerations.
How to Install HP Officejet 100 Driver?
You can install HP Officejet 100 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).