HP Officejet 150 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- HP Officejet 150 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (190.9 MB)
- HP Officejet 150 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (182.4 MB)
- HP Officejet 150 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (182.4 MB)
- HP Officejet 150 Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download HP Officejet 150 drivers from HP Website
HP Officejet 150 Manual
HP Officejet 150 Review
This is what we are waiting for! The mobile-all-in-one printer which is designed digitally completed with inkjet color printing technology comes in the name of HP OfficeJet 150. The touchscreen display features make people out there fasten their steps to the store and pick up this type of printer machine.
I personally think that this printer is one of the most flexible machines for mobile person with high activity. If you are working with the jobs which are required you to move fast, you need this printer to help you print the working documents only by touching your mobile while you are walking around the office.
Are you curious about this printer? Want to know more about it? don’t worry. We are going to describe in brief in terms of short and important information to let you find easily.
HP Officejet 150 Design
HP OfficeJet 150 is designed in a cute dimension which is 13.8 in width, 6.7 in depth, 3.5 in height and 6.39 lbs. This is considered as the ideal size of a printing machine to place at the office table along with the other office equipment and accessories.
HP Officejet 150 Features
Along with the touchscreen, HP OfficeJet 150 has three capabilities which are scanning, copying and printing. As a mobile printer, these three functions/capabilities become the important aspects to help you done with the work.
This multifunction printer has a wireless connection technology by which you can be able to print from your mobile devices through the internet connection. This what makes your working performance easier and more flexible to run on. In addition, the interface supported the connectivity is the Bluetooth 2/0 EDR, USB 2.0, and USB host.
HP Officejet 150 Specifications
The speed details which are specified this printer include the maximum speed and the mode. The max speed is stated that it has 0.9 ppm, 17 ppm, 18 ppm, 2 ppm, 22 ppm, 3.5 ppm, 4 ppm, and 5 ppm. While the mode is provided with B/W, B/W draft, color and color draft.
As an office machine, HP Officejet 150 provides monthly duty cycle 500 impressions along with the recommended monthly volume 100-500 pages. This specification allows you to print more pages for your working necessity. The cartridge which also supports this printer to result a good printing is the availability of Cyan, magenta, yellow and pigment back.
As a final thought, HP OfficeJet 150 is very supporting to allow you copy, scan, and print just from one machine. Thus, this mobile printer is also very considerable.
How to Install HP Officejet 150 Driver?
You can install HP Officejet 150 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).