HP OfficeJet 202 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- HP OfficeJet 202 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (90.7 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 202 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (90.7 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 202 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (48.9 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 202 Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download HP OfficeJet 202 drivers from HP Website
HP OfficeJet 202 Manual
HP OfficeJet 202 Review
Have you ever felt confused to choose a printer? To get away your confusion, HP OfficeJet 202 can be a great idea. Why is it so? Well, this type of printer comes with the capability of mobile printing completed with the features and specification like other great HP printers although it has limited functions for some aspects.
Never worry if you finally pick up the machine because it will actually serve your necessity, assist you in work and be the smart machine you have ever had. To prove it right, check down the following description to ensure yourself that this printer deserves to take into the best list.
HP OfficeJet 202 Design and Features
Design to be a mobile printing, HP OfficeJet 202 has minimum dimensions which are 364 mm width, 16 mm depth, and 69 mm height. Along with the battery, it reaches 2.2 kg. This dimension is considered lighter compared with other types of HP Printers.
This printer machine is also completed with the wireless connection in which you will be able to send the data to the printer using internet connection. It also allows you to have mobile printing apps within the wireless connectivity. Moreover, besides using mobile printing, you can also be able to print via USB cable. These features come with the printer to enhance your working performance.
HP OfficeJet 202 Specifications
Like other printer machines, this type possesses a duplex printing specification. The duplex printing enables you to print on the two-sides so that you can save more ink and papers. This cause you to work efficiently from day to day.
The print speed of HP OfficeJet 202 is up to 10 ppm speed black ISO and 20 ppm speed black draft. Meanwhile, to print colors, it is up to 7 ppm speed color ISO and 19 ppm speed color draft. To print photos at the normal mode, it needs 34 seconds. This speed is considered normal even it is fast enough based on some users of the printer.
The monthly duty cycle is up to 500 pages and the recommended monthly volume is up to 100-300 pages. This is good for a printer featured with mobile printing.
As the final thought of this description, it is clear that HP OfficeJet 202 can one of the recommended printer for you to purchase. You will feel never sorry and worry about the quality of this little one. It does have good printing quality, especially in black.
How to Install HP OfficeJet 202 Driver?
You can install HP OfficeJet 202 Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).