HP OfficeJet 250 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- HP OfficeJet 250 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (150 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 250 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (150 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 250 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (56.6 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 250 Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download HP OfficeJet 250 drivers from HP Website
HP OfficeJet 250 Manual
HP OfficeJet 250 Review
Looking for a multifunction printer completed with the required design, features, and specs? You can derive it from HP OfficeJet 250. As a multifunction printer, this type of printer has three capabilities which function as a scanner, printer, and copier. The automatic paper sensor completes the printer’s features so that it can be taken into the best printers list.
One of the positive sides of this printer is that it has low energy consumption. Within 3.4-watt power consumption standby and 0.81-watt power consumption sleep, this type of printer becomes the most wanted-machine in 2018. The voltage is actually stated to be 120/130 V along with the frequency required 50/60 Hz.
Manufactured by HP company, HP OfficeJet 250 provides a 1-year warranty. Though it is very limited, it gives full contract period about the one-year warranty. It means whenever you need a help you can contact the manufacturer if there is a problem with the printers.
Well, for further information about HP OfficeJet 250, you may simply refer to the following information about the design, features, and specifications.
HP OfficeJet 250 Design
Designed to be a multifunction printer, HP OfficeJet 250 has 15 x 7.8 x 3.6 dimension along with 6.5 lbs weight. This size and dimension is considered light to move and handle easily when you need to move your office equipment.
HP OfficeJet 250 Features
Featured by the touch screen, HP OfficeJet 250 allows you to touch easily the menu to send print jobs or scan jobs as well as copy jobs. You don’t have to tap the button due to its touch screen.
The wireless connectivity is the most-wanted-feature which people usually look for. Luckily, this printer has connection availability with the interface of USB and Wi-Fi.
HP OfficeJet 250 Specs
One of the specs of this printer is the print speed. It is noted that the printer max speed in up to 100 ppm, 15.5 ppm, 18 ppm, 19 ppm, 20 ppm, and 7 ppm within the mode black and white ISO, black and white draft, color ISO and the color draft. This speed is thought to be a good speed to support working in the office.
The printing system of HP OfficeJet 250 covers the inkjet technology which provides HP thermal inkjet with 4-ink colors supported by ink palette of Cyan, magenta, yellow and black. This enables the printer to have good photo printing capability.
The monthly duty cycle provided by this printer is up to 500 pages and the recommended monthly volume is up to 100-300 pages.
All in all, it is concluded that HP OfficeJet 250 can be best recommended to purchase due to the fact that it has a capability to serve your need through its design, features, and specs. So, what are you waiting for?
How to Install HP OfficeJet 250 Driver?
You can install HP OfficeJet 250 Printer Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).