HP OfficeJet 258 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- HP OfficeJet 258 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (150 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 258 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (150 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 258 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (56.6 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 258 Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download HP OfficeJet 258 drivers from HP Website
HP OfficeJet 258 Manual
HP OfficeJet 258 Review
Are you searching for Hp brander printer completed with multitasking support and low energy consumption? Find it in HP OfficeJet 258. Along with the triple capabilities of the printer which are printing, copying and scanning, you will be able to do all of the producing documents just by one machine. In addition, the one that highlights most people is the low energy consumption. The power consumed by this machine is only 0.14 watts (manual-off), 3.4 watts (standby) and 0.81 watts (sleep). What an energy saving machine!
Therefore, the consideration about this printer is that it will be very useful to help you do the work in the office as well as the work of your own personal home business. To make yourself sure about this printer’s positive side, you must check out the information below related to the design, features, and specification.
HP OfficeJet 258 Design
HP OfficeJet 258 has a nearly similar dimension with the previous type of Hp printer that is HP OfficeJet 252. The minimum dimension is 380.2 x 198.3 x 91.3 mm and the maximum dimension 380.2 x 401.5 x 269.8 mm (when the scan and print tray are opened). The overall weight is 4.8 kg. This dimension is thought to be normal and common for general HP printers.
HP OfficeJet 258 Features And Specifications
One of the features of HP OfficeJet 258 is the print speed including the black and white print speed which is up to 10 ppm and the color print speed which is up to 7 ppm. This speed is considered good to print out. You will have a printing process which is not too fast and not too slow.
Along with the monthly duty cycle that is up to 500 pages and the recommended monthly volume that is up to 1000 pages, you will be able to produce enough documents.
Another feature that shows you the printer’s capability is the connectivity. It has wireless capability including Wi-Fi direct and BLE and the mobile printing named HP ePrint. By this connectivity, you will able to print easily and directly using internet connection.
The duplex printing specified in this printer is the manual one. Though it is manual, it proves you best printing result along with the saving ink and papers. HP OfficeJet 258 also supports the media types which include plain paper, photo paper, matte brochure, professional paper HP, glossy brochure, and photo inkjet paper.
The conclusion of this page about HP OfficeJet 258 shows that it deserves to be recommended. Due to the low energy consumption, and the features, as well as the specification, are useful enough to support in working. Take it now!
How to Install HP OfficeJet 258 Driver?
You can install HP OfficeJet 258 Printer Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).