HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (108.5 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (108.5 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (108.5 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download HP OfficeJet 2620 drivers from HP Website
HP OfficeJet 2620 Manual
HP OfficeJet 2620 Review
Do you need a printer which has complete functions to use in the office? The definite solution is HP OfficeJet 2620. This type of HP printers functions not only as the printer, copier, and scanner but also as a fax machine. Thus, this ink-jet color printer is very suitable for the trading company or even your own trading personal business where you need scanning, printing, copying and sending the fax.
Although this printer has only one year warranty, however, it is not a short period of time. As long as you use it carefully based on its functions, there will no significant problem. For the first time use, you may read the guidebook which gives you clear instruction on how to use the machine well.
Apart from the way you use the printer, the first important thing to do is to find out more about HP OfficeJet 2620. The sufficient information will ensure you that this printer is best recommended. Check it out!
HP OfficeJet 2620 Design and Features
HP OfficeJet 2620 comes with the dimension and weight which are 17.7 in width, 14.3 in depth, 8.8 height, and 12.37 lbs weight. This is the fine design of an all-in-one multifunction printer owned by this type of printer.
There is also connection availability in this printer which means you can transfer your data directly from the mobile devices to the printer using internet wireless connectivity and print them directly. AirPrint is also enabled to support.
HP OfficeJet 2620 Specs
As a copier and printer, HP OfficeJet 2620 has the maximum speed 16 ppm, 20 ppm, 3.5 ppm, 6 ppm, 7 ppm, and 8.5 ppm supported by the mode B/W (ISO), B/W draft, color (ISO) and the color draft. This speed enables you to print rather fast as well as fast. The monthly duty cycle is up to 1000 pages and the recommended monthly volume is 100-250 pages. By this spec, you will be able to produce document printing sufficiently.
The fax machine has maximum transmission speed 33.6 Kbps with total memory capacity 99 pages. The fax printing speed is 20 ppm which means you don’t have to wait for a long time. The speed dialing of the fax machine is 99 stations along with the features of automatic redialing, color faxing, fax forwarding and junk fax barrier. This spec really supports you in working maximally.
Finally, I can personally conclude that HP OfficeJet 2620 is good to recommend especially for you who are working in a trading company or manufacturer. The existence of the fax machine function is very helpful and supportive to do all kinds of jobs.
How to Install HP OfficeJet 2620 Driver?
You can install HP OfficeJet 2620 Printer Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).